Author Topic: Report: ‘Frustrated’ and ‘Seething’ Joe Biden Angry About Flailing Presidency  (Read 312 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: ‘Frustrated’ and ‘Seething’ Joe Biden Angry About Flailing Presidency

Charlie Spiering 6 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden is getting more frustrated by his flailing presidency, according to another report in the establishment media.

Politico’s Jonathan Lemire cites five White House officials and Democrats close to the Biden Administration who point to “the greatest source of West Wing frustration, coming from behind the Resolute Desk.”

Biden is exasperated, the report says, that his approval ratings are below former President Donald Trump’s.

The report also notes Biden is “far more prone to salty language behind the scenes than popularly known” and “erupted” over the optics of the baby formula shortages.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/06/report-frustrated-and-seething-joe-biden-angry-about-flailing-presidency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Well, if he wants to see the ultimate cause, he need look no further than the mirror.

Offline Killer Clouds

Well, if he wants to see the ultimate cause, he need look no further than the mirror.
Absolutely! He started his demise within days of him taking office. If he would have just stayed in his basement and left things alone he would probably be a rockstar now.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Absolutely! He started his demise within days of him taking office. If he would have just stayed in his basement and left things alone he would probably be a rockstar now.
He started day one, by signing an EO shutting down a pipeline project. That pipeline could have been bringing in 700-800,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada, over half what we lack in production compared to what we use.

The foundation of this inflation is fuel costs, along with printing money and throwing it around, but the bite that bites everyone and everything is energy, specifically motor fuels, because everything is shipped.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Knowing Joe, I bet he is frustrated and seething about being served vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Is Really Upset That He's Now More Unpopular Than Donald Trump
By Joe Cunningham | Jun 06, 2022 8:00 AM ET

Most of the time, you can look at Washington D.C. and say that, while some of the things they’re doing there are not pretty, they don’t often have an immediate and direct impact on our daily lives. Usually, the greatest impact to our daily lives comes from local and, at most, state government. All politics is local, after all.

But for months now, the national economic situation (along with the deteriorating border and social climate) has been brought to the forefront of almost every family’s worries. It’s been a news cycle that Joe Biden and his administration cannot escape from.

It’s sort of like how COVID-19 was for Donald Trump. Normally, Trump was capable of changing the news cycle on a dime, simply by tweeting something out. But COVID was a global pandemic, and he couldn’t escape it. It was, in large part, why he lost in 2020.

But Trump had always suffered a low approval rating because of the tweeting and the constant attacks from the press. It was almost impossible for him to catch a positive headline. The same cannot be said of Biden, who has had a relatively good relationship with the press thus far.

So, while Trump’s low approval was virtually always guaranteed, Biden had to earn his. And boy, has he.
Pictured: Someone more popular than Joe Biden.

more
https://redstate.com/joesquire/2022/06/06/joe-biden-is-really-upset-that-hes-now-more-unpopular-than-donald-trump-n575275
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seething, Frustrated, Angry, and Flailing are all very common traits of suffering dementia patients.

Watch for some out in the open accidental pedo event shortly.  Alzheimers sufferers often revert to their true traits.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It's called "angry old man syndrome" or "get off my lawn syndrome".
It is very common to males when they reach an age past their normal expected lifespan.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 02:28:33 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Americans are frustrated with Joe.  He needs to vacate the WH.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He's angry his diaper only gets changed twice a day v. the three or four times he wishes?

Seriously though, everything is about optics and poll numbers, not actual accomplishment or effectiveness. He's mad that the stupid American rubes can't be fooled by his zero substance, media PR psyops razzmatazz.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is complete nonsense.  For it to be true,  Biden would need to possess an awareness he is not capble of.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This is complete nonsense.  For it to be true,  Biden would need to possess an awareness he is not capble of.

I think he is, at times, capable of such awareness. People with dementia tend to slip in and out.  We see him when he is reasonably lucid, which is pretty scary, given his mental imbalance in public.

The fact that he is frustrated and seething behind the scenes is probably right because extreme mood swings are also a big part of dementia.

We will very soon arrive at the point that all the kings horses and men will not be be able to put him together.  I think it will happen in a matter of months rather than years.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe expected that there was nothing he couldn't get away with, his dementia excuse makers were supposed to afford him cover thAT PROTECTED HIM FOR FOUR YEARS.  tOO MANY PEOPLE WOKE UP TO THE SCAM, jOE WAS PERFECTLY COGNIZANT, AS UNACCOUNTABILITY WAS SCREAMED THAT POOR jOE HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS DOING.  SOME OF YOU FAILED jOE BY NOT KEEPING UP THE FACADE WOKE SCAM.  Now Joe is mighty pissed, Joe might have to resort to posturing being teflon or  screaming racist, racist,Racist!  Some of you let Joe down, how could you?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 05:35:20 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Knowing Joe, I bet he is frustrated and seething about being served vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate.
:pondering: More likely because they have been keeping children away from him, you know how addicts are when they need a fix.

Online mountaineer

I'd attribute most of his seething, frustration, profanity, eruptions and the like to the dementia.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org