Author Topic: Texas woman fatally shoots suspected stalker who kicked in front door  (Read 651 times)

Offline Kamaji

Texas woman fatally shoots suspected stalker who kicked in front door

By Emma Colton, Fox News
June 6, 2022

A Texas woman shot and killed her suspected stalker after he kicked in her front door, police say. 

The shooting unfolded last Monday evening in Harris County at the Gateway at Ellington apartment complex. Houston Police responded to the apartments and found a male with a gunshot wound to the chest.

The unidentified man was pronounced dead at the scene.

Police said the unidentified woman shot the suspected stalker after he kicked in her front door. The woman told police she had recently moved to get away from the man, SBG San Antonio reported.

Police said they found damage to the woman’s door frame. Other people were inside the residence during the incident.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/06/06/texas-woman-kills-alleged-stalker-who-kicked-in-front-door/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Texas woman fatally shoots suspected stalker who kicked in front door

Police said they found damage to the woman’s door frame.

Sounds like a pretty good investment of ammo to me. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I guess she used one of those "lung buster" rounds Old Joe was talking about...good shootin'.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Hoodat

Dude forgot he was in Texas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I bet he doesn't do that again!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

If liberals had had their way, this woman would be just another statistic in the files of the Houston police department.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If liberals had had their way, this woman would be just another statistic in the files of the Houston police department.
:thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington