Author Topic: Cheney: January 6 Probe Found Evidence of ‘Extremely Broad,’ Chilling ‘Conspiracy’  (Read 517 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: January 6 Probe Found Evidence of ‘Extremely Broad,’ Chilling ‘Conspiracy’

Pam Key 5 Jun 2022

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on “CBS Sunday Morning” that the House Select Committee investigating the January 6, 2021 riot at the U.S. Capitol has found evidence of an “extremely broad” and “well-organized” conspiracy.

Reporter Robert Costa asked, “Are you confident that what you have found as a committee will somehow grab the American people by the lapels and say, ‘Wake up: You have to pay attention’?”

Cheney said, “I am. The threat, and it’s an ongoing threat, you know, we are not in a situation where former President Trump has expressed any sense of remorse about what happened. We are, in fact, in a situation where he continues to use even more extreme language, frankly, than the language that caused the attack. And so, people must pay attention. People must watch, and they must understand how easily our democratic system can unravel if we don’t defend it.”

Cheney said, “I have not learned anything that has made me less concerned.”

Costa asked, “Well, what’s made you more concerned?”

Cheney said, “Well, I think the extent, the expanse, how broad this multi-pronged effort was.”

Costa asked, “Was it a conspiracy?”

Cheney said, “I think certainly — I mean, look if you look at the court filings …”

Costa said, “But do you believe it was a conspiracy?”

Cheney said, “I do. It is extremely broad. It’s extremely well-organized. It’s really chilling.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/05/cheney-january-6-probe-found-evidence-of-extremely-broad-chilling-conspiracy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney: ‘Large Segments’ of GOP Are a Trump ‘Personality Cult’

Pam Key 5 Jun 2022

Representative Liz Cheney (R-WY) said on “CBS Sunday Morning” that large segments of the Republican Party have become a “personality cult” of former President Donald Trump.

Cheney said, “We have too many people now in the Republican Party who are not taking their responsibilities seriously and who have pledged their allegiance and loyalty to Donald Trump. I mean, it is fundamentally antithetical. It is contrary to everything conservatives believe, to embrace a personality cult. And yet, that is what so many in my party are doing today.”

Reporter Robert Costa asked, “Is the Republican Party a personality cult?”

Cheney said, “I think that large segments of it have certainly become that.”

Costa said, “A cult?”

Cheney said, “Yeah. I mean, I think there is absolutely a cult of personality around Donald Trump. And I think that, you know, the majority of Republicans across the country don’t want to see our system unravel. They understand how important it is to protect and defend the Constitution.”

Costa asked, “What keeps Kevin McCarthy close to Trump? Fear? Or something else?”

Cheney said, “I think some of it is fear. I think it’s also craven political calculation. I think that he has decided that, you know, the most important thing to him is to attempt to be Speaker of the House. And therefore he is embracing those in our party who are anti-Semitic, he is embracing those in our party who are white nationalists, he is lying about what happened on January 6, and he’s turned his back on the Constitution.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/06/05/liz-cheney-large-segments-of-gop-are-a-trump-personality-cult/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

They'd find such a conspiracy only if they were investigating the DNC.

Offline Hoodat

Cheney: January 6 Probe Found Evidence of ‘Extremely Broad,’ Chilling ‘Conspiracy’

So where's the evidence?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump lives rent free in this woman's head.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You ain't seen nothing yet you slimy witch!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They'd find such a conspiracy only if they were investigating the DNC.
Throw in the FBI and a couple other agencies, and it's be highly likely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

She's full of it. Utter b.s.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So where's the evidence?
Well the Extremely Broad, Chilling Conspiracy was planned and committed by democrats so the evidence was flushed, just like Cheney's ethics.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 07:53:24 pm by GtHawk »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trump lives rent free in this woman's head.
Not only that he been building room additions.