Author Topic: Trans women cyclists who used to compete as men take first and second place in new 'non-binary' race  (Read 646 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trans women cyclists who used to compete as men take first and second place in new 'non-binary' race - leaving young mother in third

The independent race aimed to be inclusive for trans and non-binary people
    It was won by Emily Bridges who was pictured on the podium on social media
    It comes amid a heated row about trans rights in elite sports such as cycling

By Georgia Edkins For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 17:00 EDT, 4 June 2022 | Updated: 17:21 EDT, 4 June 2022

An 'inclusive' cycling race that saw male-born trans athletes trounce women competitors has been condemned by critics.

The event on Friday finished with two transgender women in first and second places, with a young mother in third.

Gold in the ThunderCrit race at Herne Hill velodrome in South-East London went to Emily Bridges, a trans cyclist who was barred from a woman's race in March and who had competed in men's events only the month before.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10885307/Trans-women-cyclists-second-non-binary-race-leaving-young-mother-third.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can't win as men so they pretend to be women...sickening!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Can't win as men so they pretend to be women...sickening!
Fugly ones, at that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

In track and field, Salwa Eid Naser from Bahrain dominates the Women's 400 meter.  She holds the world's third fastest time in track and field history.  In her event, she is one of the greatest of all time.  However, today there are 270 high school boys that can beat her time.

This whole trans movement will spell the end of women's sports.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trans women cyclists who used to be unable to  compete as men take first and second place in new 'non-binary' race - leaving young mother in third

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Real (genetically, born) women should be up at arms over this.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
 In this world there is no such thing as a "Trans" woman!  Just thought you should know.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

What?! You mean growing out one's hair and applying lipstick doesn't turn a guy into a female (for purposes of competing against actual women in swimming or cycling)??
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What?! You mean growing out one's hair and applying lipstick doesn't turn a guy into a female (for purposes of competing against actual women in swimming or cycling)??

Only in bizzarro world which has no connection to reality!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien