Author Topic: Buffalo, Uvalde mass shooting survivors to testify on Capitol Hill  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 3, 2022 12:50pm EDT
Buffalo, Uvalde mass shooting survivors to testify on Capitol Hill
House Oversight Committee sets hearing for next Wednesday

By Greg Norman | Fox News

Survivors and families of the victims in the Buffalo and Uvalde mass shootings will testify next week on Capitol Hill in front of the House Oversight Committee.

Those set to speak next Wednesday include Miah Cerrillo – a fourth-grader at Robb Elementary who reportedly smeared blood on herself and went into "survival mode" during the Uvalde mass shooting – and Zeneta Everhart, whose son was injured inside the Tops supermarket in Buffalo, New York.

"This hearing is ultimately about saving lives, and I hope it will galvanize my colleagues on both sides of the aisle to pass legislation to do just that," Oversight Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., said in a statement.

"Our hearing will examine the terrible impact of gun violence and the urgent need to rein in the weapons of war used to perpetrate these crimes," she added. "It is my hope that all my colleagues will listen with an open heart as gun violence survivors and loved ones recount one of the darkest days of their lives."

"On May 27, 2022, the Committee sent letters to five leading manufacturers of semi-automatic rifles for information related to the manufacture, marketing, and sales of their weapons, to understand how these guns are fueling the gun violence epidemic and to inform gun safety legislation," it also said in the statement.

Other people set to testify include the parents of Uvalde student Alexandria Aniyah Rubio – who was killed in the attack -- Roy Guerrero, a pediatrician in Uvalde and Joseph Gramaglia, the commissioner of the Buffalo Police Department.

Congress, meanwhile, is working to pass gun control legislation in the wake of the Buffalo and Uvalde mass shootings, which killed 10 and 21 people, respectively.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/buffalo-uvalde-mass-shooting-capitol-hill-testimony
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Buffalo, Uvalde mass shooting survivors to testify on Capitol Hill
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 05:31:03 pm »
Dog and Pony show. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2022, 05:43:26 pm »
Dog and Pony show.

...at the expense of those kids and their parents...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 06:45:17 pm »
Nolte: Joe Biden Exploits Dead Kids to Distract from His ‘Multiple Crises’

John Nolte3 Jun 20223
3:38

According to my sources, His Fraudulency Joe Biden would only agree to give that loony, anti-science, gun-grabbing speech Thursday night if White House staffers assured him they would record a Matlock rerun he couldn’t bear the thought of missing.

And that’s exactly what we got… Radical, demented Joe lying about guns, exploiting dead children to distract from the “multiple crises” deliberately created by this White House and deliberately unsolved by this White House.

Here’s Biden’s brain-dead press secretary the day before the speech looking to deflect a question by admitting to these multiple crises…

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1532100725446254594

Every crisis was deliberately manufactured by Slow Joe…

Record inflation was created by Biden’s lunatic spending.

Record gas prices were created by Biden shutting down pipelines and killing domestic production.

Open borders were created by, well, Biden opening the border.

The baby formula shortage was created by Biden ignoring a problem he knew was coming since February.

And now the man who armed the Taliban wants to distract from all of his failures by disarming law-abiding Americans.

Taking rights away from law-abiding Americans will not stop criminals from shooting up schools. The only thing what will stop school shootings is secure schools with armed personnel inside.

But Biden won’t do this.

Why?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/03/nolte-joe-biden-exploits-dead-kids-to-distract-from-his-multiple-crises/
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 06:57:19 pm »
Murder pron.  How disgusting.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 08:01:25 pm »
This is an obscenity. The dirt hasn't settled over a grave yet, and these bastards are exploiting the grief, horror, and pain of the survivors.

I bet they won't even mention doors that do not lock or cops that stand around until any kid who is going to has bled out. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis