Author Topic: NASCAR continues to abandon its customer base  (Read 130 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NASCAR continues to abandon its customer base
« on: June 03, 2022, 01:52:41 pm »
June 3, 2022
NASCAR continues to abandon its customer base
By Andrea Widburg

I have no gay pride.  I don't have gay hatred, either.  I simply don't care very much.  It's enough for me that our laws give people equal protection and most Americans no longer consider homosexuality a sin.  And that's probably enough for most people.  And I bet most people, like me, dislike the annual barrage of mandatory love for the LGBTQ+++ crowd and especially dislike the industry that's sprung up around confusing kids about their biological sex and then giving them expensive, mutilating surgery and toxic drugs.  These same people almost certainly don't make up NASCAR's fan base.  Corporate NASCAR, however, has decided to stand with the LGBTQ++ activists.

Last Sunday NASCAR held its All-Star Race at the Texas Motor Speedway.  There's a big NASCAR fan base in Texas.  If you go to the list of NASCAR tracks, you'll notice that the seating at the tracks is, on average, bigger in conservative states than in progressive states.  Thus, the Texas Motor Speedway seats 137,000 fans, while the Watkins Glen International in New York seats 33,000 fans.  The biggest track, in Indiana, seats 257,325 fans, while the track in Portland, Oregon holds only 30,000 fans.  It's not a perfect political alignment, but it's plenty close.

NASCAR fans are male, older (over 45), and White and live in the rural South or Midwest.  Oh, and they're much more likely to be Republicans.  These are, on average, people like me, who neither want to punish nor celebrate the LGBTQ+++ crowd and who support Texas's willingness to define as child abuse surgical and chemical "gender" treatments performed on children.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/nascar_continues_to_abandon_its_customer_base.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: NASCAR continues to abandon its customer base
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 12:13:12 am »
The people that own and run the NASCAR "franchise" HAVE to be getting paid some serious "under the table" bucks by the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!