Author Topic: In memoir, Hunter Biden's ex-wife reveals how she learned about affair with sister-in-law: 'No more  (Read 352 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 2, 2022 11:05am EDT
In memoir, Hunter Biden's ex-wife reveals how she learned about affair with sister-in-law: 'No more secrets'
Kathleen Buhle's memoir says daughters, therapist told her about Hunter Biden’s affair with his brother Beau's widow

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

In her new memoir, "If We Break: A Memoir of Marriage, Addiction, and Healing," Hunter Biden's ex-wife Kathleen Buhle detailed her early relationship with her former husband and their divorce, saying her daughters found out about his affair with his brother Beau's widow after finding his phone.

According to an excerpt of Buhle's book, her daughters discovered text messages on their father's phone with Hallie Biden, Beau's widow. Buhle drove to their therapist's house after receiving a distressed call from one daughter, asking her to come there.

With one daughter there and one on speakerphone, their therapist, Debbie, was asked to break the news to Buhle about the affair. "Can you tell her? We can't do it," one daughter said to Debbie, according to an excerpt of the memoir published in People magazine.

Buhle wrote that Debbie looked her in the eye and said, "Hunter's having an affair with Hallie." She described watching her daughter's face relax after they told her the news.

"If anything, I felt a strange vindication. Not only had I not been crazy, but it was so much worse than I could have imagined. I was shocked, but not heartbroken. Heartbreak had already flattened my self-esteem that past year," Buhle said, according to the excerpt. Debbie told Buhle that they had called Hunter and told him that they knew about the affair.

Buhle said that it was a "relief" that there were "no more secrets."

She also detailed the relationship between the two following the death of Beau. Hunter spent a lot of time with Hallie after the funeral, she wrote.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/memoir-hunter-bidens-ex-wife-reveals-affair-sister-in-law-secrets
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

TOMORROW: ABC's 'Good Morning America' is airing an "exclusive" interview with Hunter Biden's ex-wife Kathleen Buhle.

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1536347079261290496
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org