Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans to Leave for Beach Trip After Three-day Work Week  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Plans to Leave for Beach Trip After Three-day Work Week

Charlie Spiering 2 Jun 2022

President Joe Biden is planning another trip to the beach, leaving Thursday afternoon for his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

The president was in Washington, DC, to deliver a speech for Memorial Day, but only worked at the White House Tuesday, and Wednesday with plans to leave Thursday for the beach.

This is the president’s second trip to the beach in 2022 after spending a weekend there in March prior to his trip to Europe. He visited his beach house on four other occasions in his first year as president.

While at their waterfront retreat, the president typically emerges to go on a bike ride or walk on the beach with First Lady Jill Biden and their new dog Commander.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/02/joe-biden-plans-to-leave-for-beach-trip-after-three-day-work-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden Plans to Leave for Beach Trip After Three-day Work Week
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 08:07:13 pm »
 888mouth
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 08:10:53 pm »
Wish I could take as frequent - and as long - vacations as the President is taking.  I haven't had a proper vacation in more than a year.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 02:22:26 am »
"Work" week.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 01:22:34 pm »
Pat Ward
@WardDPatrick
A source sends along this photo to FOX of President Biden at the beach today near his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

8:18 PM · Jun 4, 2022

I wonder how many gallons of gas were burned to fly him there and for all the SUVs transporting his security force. Life is good when you don't have to pay the $5 per gallon.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 05:09:05 pm »
Wish I could take as frequent - and as long - vacations as the President is taking.  I haven't had a proper vacation in more than a year.
Remember how the left attacked Biden's predecessor, you the guy whose name Captain Dementia can't say, for his trips to Mar-a-Lago? Funny how democrap residents frequent vacays or weekends away are off limits.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 05:11:52 pm »
Pat Ward
@WardDPatrick
A source sends along this photo to FOX of President Biden at the beach today near his home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

8:18 PM · Jun 4, 2022

I wonder how many gallons of gas were burned to fly him there and for all the SUVs transporting his security force. Life is good when you don't have to pay the $5 per gallon.
I wonder how quickly the old fool dropped those bags after that picture was taken, sure no one else was carrying things just Joe :silly: :silly:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 06:54:05 pm »
I wonder how quickly the old fool dropped those bags after that picture was taken, sure no one else was carrying things just Joe :silly: :silly:
Some people seem to doubt that's really Joe, but if it is, where's Jill? She sent him and his USSS agents off to the beach just to get him out of the house?  :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2022, 08:47:58 pm »
Some people seem to doubt that's really Joe, but if it is, where's Jill? She sent him and his USSS agents off to the beach just to get him out of the house?  :laugh:
I wonder when as a15 year old sitting on his lap, Jill was  thinking about riding him(sorry) to the White House and if so did that plan include changing his diaper?