Author Topic: Corrupt Media Suddenly Covers Michael Sussmann’s Acquittal After Ignoring His Criminal Trial For Wee  (Read 107 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Corrupt Media Suddenly Covers Michael Sussmann’s Acquittal After Ignoring His Criminal Trial For Weeks
By: Jordan Boyd
June 01, 2022

After largely ignoring charges against Michael Sussmann, which alleged that the former Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer lied to the FBI, the corrupt corporate media finally decided to cover the trial results when they realized Sussmann would walk away with an acquittal.

The Sussmann trial first began in mid-May as Special Counsel John Durham’s probe into the Russia collusion hoax picked up steam. The same media outlets that peddled the Clinton campaign’s Russia lies, however, deliberately ignored Sussmann’s role.

ABC News, NBC News, CBS News, and MSNBC stayed completely silent on the matter despite their history of obsessing over the debunked Steele dossier.

CNN briefly mentioned the trial but spent less than 10 minutes of coverage on it over the course of five days. As Fox News noted, “none of CNN’s coverage has come during primetime” when CNN sees a significant spike in viewership.

Even Tesla CEO and Twitter takeover hopeful Elon Musk noticed the media’s absence as key information about the Clinton campaign’s role in targeting Donald Trump’s presidential run became even more clear than before.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/01/corrupt-media-suddenly-covers-michael-sussmanns-acquittal-after-ignoring-his-criminal-trial-for-weeks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien