Author Topic: Jill and Joe Biden Argue Via Texts to Hide Disagreements from Secret Service  (Read 129 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :3:

Wendell Husebø 31 May 2022

First lady Jill and President Joe Biden argue over text messages to escape earshot of the Secret Service, Mrs. Biden told Harper’s Bazaar’s June/July issue.

The couple has termed their arguments over text as “fexting” in which they regularly spend time “hashing out their occasional spats over text” to “avoid fighting in front of the Secret Service,” the first lady revealed.

Jill Biden also indicated Joe Biden is not uncomfortable arguing over text because “there will be a record of that.”

“Joe said, ‘You realize that’s going to go down in history. There will be a record of that,’” she told the magazine about information that is not suitable (NSFW) for work.

“I won’t tell you what I called him that time,” Mrs. Biden noted.

https://twitter.com/harpersbazaarus/status/1531621007055888384

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/31/jill-and-joe-biden-argue-via-texts-to-hide-disagreements-from-secret-service/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not one cover for Melania  9999hair out0000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I'm surprised the old man knows how to text. Interesting that they fight this much, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org