Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg says people can 'keep whatever' other gun they have besides popular AR-15 rifle  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 31, 2022 12:31pm EDT
'The View' co-host Whoopi Goldberg: 'I don't want all your guns, I want that AR-15'
Whoopi Goldberg says people can 'keep whatever' other gun they have besides popular AR-15 rifle
By David Rutz | Fox News

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg flatly said Tuesday she wanted every AR-15 in the United States banned and confidently predicted it would be the law of the land.

During a heated discussion on gun control in the wake of last week's mass school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, Goldberg said she wanted people in the National Rifle Association to go to the funerals of those children and called for the confiscation of the popular AR-15 style semi-automatic rifles, which are frequently at the center of so-called "assault weapon" ban discussions.

"I don't want all your guns the way you don't want to take all my rights to abortion. I don't want all your guns. I want that AR-15. I want it," Goldberg said, to applause from the studio audience. "And we're going to vote it out, so it's not going to be acceptable."

Guest co-host Tara Setmayer, who is a senior adviser to the left-wing Lincoln Project but was identified as a "conservative commentator," cited former Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's majority opinion in the 2008 District of Columbia v. Heller decision that found the Second Amendment guarantees the right to bear arms. She said Scalia acknowledged there wasn't an absolute right to hold any gun whatsoever.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-whoopi-goldberg-ar-15

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

The AR-15 won't be banned, at least not constitutionally.