Author Topic: WOW! FOX News Hack Sandra Smith Claims “2000 Mules” on Democrat Ballot Traffickers Was Debunked – Co  (Read 602 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW! FOX News Hack Sandra Smith Claims “2000 Mules” on Democrat Ballot Traffickers Was Debunked – Could Face Hefty Defamation Lawsuit
By Jim Hoft
Published May 29, 2022 at 6:26pm

FOX News hack Sandra Smith interrupted Republican senatorial candidate Mo Brooks this morning during his appearance on FOX News Sunday.

After Mo Brooks brought up the film “2000 Mules” Sandra Smith immediately jumped in to tell him that Reuters and other news outlets have debunked the film on the historic 2020 ballot fraud.

She is the PERFECT replacement for Chris Wallace on the former conservative-leaning channel.

Sandra Smith: “OK and that has been looked at and fact-checked by multiple outlets including Reuters who have debunked that as any sort of proof that there was widespread voter fraud.

Mo Brooks: I’m sorry but numerous people have fact-checked this and found you are absolutely wrong.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/wow-fox-news-hack-sandra-smith-claims-2000-mules-debunked-offers-no-evidence-face-hefty-defamation-lawsuit/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I watched the interview this morning.  Mo Brooks was AWESOME!  Sandra Smith is clearly a DNC hack.

Mo Brooks needs to be in the US Senate.  I wish other Republicans would fight back against these lies like Brooks did today.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am sure a few here will remember this....It happened a few years ago when Trump was still President...I can't remember if he was making a speech or just answering a reporter's question anyhow when the clip was over the shot came back to Sandra who didn't know it, she was caught rolling her eyes at what Trump said...

Well it didn't go un-noticed as hundreds maybe thousands left Fox..most went to OAN and a few other new conservative nets...

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I no longer get OAN because AT&T decided to ditch them.  Just switched cell service over to Patriot Mobile because of it.  Now looking for a new internet provider.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Mo Brooks v. Contessa Brewer, MSNBC

Contessa Brewer lost her anchor job shortly after this interview.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-