Author Topic: Bette Midler implores protesters to ‘come armed’ to NRA’s upcoming annual meeting  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bette Midler implores protesters to ‘come armed’ to NRA’s upcoming annual meeting
May 26, 2022 | Todd Jaquith

The NRA is having its annual meeting this weekend in Houston—which is, admittedly, not ideal in the wake of this week’s mass shooting of children at a Uvalde elementary school.

There will be a number of prominent speakers at the conference, including former President Donald Trump, Texas Governor Greg Abbott, and Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Naturally, the event has sent liberals into a tizzy, and the usual suspects have crawled out from under their respective rocks to call not only for peaceful protests at the NRA meeting but apparently violent ones as well.

Foremost among the latter was Bette Midler, whose tweet asking protestors to “come armed” to the protest is raising a few eyebrows.

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/1529500243225632773

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/26/bette-midler-implores-protesters-to-come-armed-to-nras-annual-meeting-1242590/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I didn't know Bette Midler was a domestic terrorist.  Sounds like a seditious revolutionary call to arms.  The FBI needs to look into her domestic terrorist activities.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 05:41:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That kind of logic be like Someone robbing a donut shop full of cops.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

What the actual hell. She ought to be picked up for questioning. Conspiracy, domestic terrorism, inciting a riot, you name it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What the actual hell. She ought to be picked up for questioning. Conspiracy, domestic terrorism, inciting a riot, you name it.

Agree....and that she won't be is very upsetting  9999hair out0000

Online Kamaji

As long as they all keep their peace and don't start shooting people who aren't an immediate physical threat to them, that's fine.

Online mountaineer

As long as they all keep their peace and don't start shooting people who aren't an immediate physical threat to them, that's fine.
Sounds to me like Bette and Whoopi are just itching for some violence. Isn't that strange.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds to me like Bette and Whoopi are just itching for some violence. Isn't that strange.
Sounds to me like their mental health providers aren't doing a very good job, both Poopi Muddler should definitely be red flagged and be prohibited from being around firearms.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 06:45:49 pm by GtHawk »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They may need permits to carry concealed.  I don't think TX has Constitutional Carry yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: