Author Topic: 19 dogs rescued from basement of dilapidated New Jersey mansion  (Read 295 times)

Offline Kamaji

19 dogs rescued from basement of dilapidated New Jersey mansion

By Patrick Reilly
May 25, 2022

Sixteen German shepherds and three dobermans have been rescued from squalid living conditions at a decrepit mansion used as a puppy mill in New Jersey, officials said.

The dogs, which are believed to have been owned and bred by a squatter at the Paterson home, were discovered by the city’s Animal Control “weak and malnourished” and crammed into cages, according to the Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge.

The animal rescue agency said that the home was littered with feces and the cages showed signs that the pooches tried to claw their way out of the entrapments.

The dogs range from young adults to seniors, some of which are in need of immediate medical attention, RBAR said. The breeder appears to have left with one other puppy.

The organization has teamed up with Second Chance Pet Adoption League of West Milford to find the dogs a home.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/19-dogs-rescued-from-basement-of-dilapidated-new-jersey-mansion/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: 19 dogs rescued from basement of dilapidated New Jersey mansion
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 02:01:13 pm »
Sometimes I really don’t like people.

That animal charity is really good. I sent them ten dollars last month when they rescued a momma cat and six kittens from another heck hole. Last I heard, all the cats are doing well.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️