Author Topic: Texas school shooting suspect Salvador Ramos' grandfather says he feels for victims, families  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 25, 2022 2:50pm EDT
Texas school shooting suspect Salvador Ramos' grandfather says he feels for victims, families
Reyes implied that he did not know his grandson had guns in their home
By Audrey Conklin , Paul Best | Fox News

UVALDE, Texas - Rolando Reyes, the grandfather of Texas school shooting suspect Salvador Ramos, told reporters on Wednesday that he feels for the victims of Tuesday's mass shooting at Robb Elementary School that left at least 19 students and two teachers dead.

"I feel for the victims and the families," Reyes told reporters as he got in his vehicle Wednesday, adding that he's "not happy about" his now-deceased grandson's alleged actions on Tuesday.

"I'm not going to say nothing anymore, OK?" he says when asked if he could share any kind of message with Ramos.

The 18-year-old suspected shooter had been living with his grandparents in Uvalde, where he attended a local high school, according to authorities. Multiple FBI agents walked in and out of Ramos' grandparent's home on Wednesday afternoon.

Later on Wednesday, Reyes implied that he did not know Ramos had guns in their house.

"I get up at five o'clock, leave, come back," he said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooting-suspect-grandfather
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34