Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg: ‘I’m Gonna Punch Somebody’ If I Hear Another Republican Give Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 670 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whoopi Goldberg: ‘I’m Gonna Punch Somebody’ If I Hear Another Republican Give Thoughts and Prayers
By Jackson RichmanMay 25th, 2022, 11:32 am

The View co-host Whoopi Goldberg threatened to “punch somebody” if she hears another Republican senator express thoughts and prayers in response to Tuesday’s shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas.

Salvador Ramos, 18, shot and killed 19 children and two adults, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Ramos was shot and killed by police. It is the third-deadliest school shooting in U.S. history, behind the 2007 Virginia Tech shooting and 2012 Sandy Hook shooting.

The View segment consisted of calls for gun control in the wake of the shooting.

“Why are we always at square one with this? And I swear to god if I hear another Republican senator talk about their heart being broken, I’m going to punch somebody. I can’t take any thoughts and prayers,” said Goldberg. “If your thoughts and prayers were with everybody, you would have done something by now. It’s not like everybody’s not trying to make something happen. What the hell is going on?”

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/whoopi-goldberg-im-gonna-punch-somebody-if-i-hear-another-republican-give-thoughts-and-prayers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

She is too fat to extend her arms.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wish she would try to punch me.  Never hit a woman in 65 years.  This would be my one lifetime "mulligan"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Wish she would try to punch me.  Never hit a woman in 65 years.  This would be my one lifetime "mulligan"
She can come after me, then. I'm a female of about her age, although half one-third her girth.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 02:42:03 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Come and get some, fatso.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She is too fat to extend her arms.

She is like the T-Rex.....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stupid cow.
Fat stupid arrogant cow, it would be so much better if they were like the democrats who only want to blame guns or like Buttboy Barry that barely says a word about the children that were slaughtered before he makes it all about that POS Floyd. I will celebrate when she returns home to Hell.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"I'm so sick of violence that I am going to punch someone"
Countdown to Resignation

Online DefiantMassRINO

So, Whoopi is making a terrorist threat to inflict violence and fear upon Republicans to silence them? 

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Did Whoopi make that comment during The View broadcast?  If so, could a complaint be filed with the FCC against the public airwaves being used to issue terrorist threats?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did Whoopi make that comment during The View broadcast?  If so, could a complaint be filed with the FCC against the public airwaves being used to issue terrorist threats?

And why hasn't Bette Midler been banned from Twitter for telling NRA Convention protestors to come armed?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hopefully, there's a longer time out in Whoopie's near future.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And why hasn't Bette Midler been banned from Twitter for telling NRA Convention protestors to come armed?
That would be a trip to Bizzaro world, no? Anti gun protesters carrying guns to a protest against guns, I wonder if anyone point out to Middler just how insane that was or if her drug and alcohol addled brain could even comprehend it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That would be a trip to Bizzaro world, no? Anti gun protesters carrying guns to a protest against guns, I wonder if anyone point out to Middler just how insane that was or if her drug and alcohol addled brain could even comprehend it.

I vote "Non Compos Mentis."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: