Author Topic: DENALI’S SNOWIEST WINTER IN 99 YEARS OF RECORD KEEPING; BRITS FACE ANOTHER 42% ENERGY PRICE SHOCK; +  (Read 142 times)

rebewranger

DENALI’S SNOWIEST WINTER IN 99 YEARS OF RECORD KEEPING; BRITS FACE ANOTHER 42% ENERGY PRICE SHOCK; +

MAY 25, 2022 CAP ALLON
[There have been a few ‘spammy’ ads appearing on my site over the past 24 hours. As you may know, Google barred me from running advertising, and while there are alternatives on the market, most are usually intrusive and ugly and I refuse to run them. Note, however, that I may be trialing a few ads from more reputable networks over the coming days. Please bare with me while I search for a balance. I’d like to earn a few hundred bucks extra a month to help myself and my family prep for what’s coming. But if ever you feel the ads are negatively impacting your experience on the site, then I assure you, they’re GONE! Thanks. Cap.]

DENALI’S SNOWIEST WINTER IN 99 YEARS OF RECORD KEEPING
Denali National Park, Alaska is still melting out from its snowiest winter season in 99 years of record keeping, and the unusually heavy, lingering snow is reportedly affecting park wildlife.

Summer operations may have resumed on May 20, but there were still 33 inches of snow on the ground at Park headquarters — by far the most on record so late in the season.

https://electroverse.net/denalis-snowiest-winter-brits-face-another-shock-south-americas-freezes-china-buys-up-corn/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 04:07:17 pm by rangerrebew »