Author Topic: Has there ever been a more cruel, tone-deaf, president?  (Read 212 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has there ever been a more cruel, tone-deaf, president?
« on: May 25, 2022, 02:43:56 pm »
May 25, 2022
By Patricia McCarthy

All that is left of Joe Biden’s never very bright mind is his viciousness.

Biden’s speech after the Buffalo mass shooting was as obscene as his speech in the wake of the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas was last night. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d8lX6xQWxo&t=93s&ab_channel=CBSNews

He was barely there; frail and blank, reading the teleprompter with no emotion until he got to blaming guns. Then he yelled with thoroughly phony anger at all Americans who revere the Second Amendment.  It never occurs to leftists like Biden that had one or two or three of the staff at the market in Buffalo or the school in Uvalde had been armed and trained, those nineteen children might be alive. Israel figured this out decades ago.

If he ever had a soul, it’s long gone.  If he ever had empathy for others, that has never been evident.  Joe Biden has always and only cared about Joe Biden.  Those who have known him over the years most certainly know this; anyone who has known him well knows he is not a good man, all of which makes the people who installed him in the office of the president as heartless and power mad as he is. 

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/has_there_ever_been_a_more_cruel_tonedeaf_president.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Has there ever been a more cruel, tone-deaf, president?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 02:51:38 pm »
Joe Skeezy is like some cartoon thug mob boss, trying to be a tough guy and intimidate everyone but only accomplishing to look like a senile fool.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 02:56:49 pm »
A President is supposed to lend comfort to a nation and provide assurance for their future.  Biden does none of that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 03:02:46 pm »
On the bright side, the GOP might win back Congress ... if they don't subotage themselves.

It still remains to be seen if a GOP Congress will actually do anything aside from launching Inquisitions against Democrats.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2022, 03:07:47 pm »

Well, he ain't no LBJ.  The man was so crooked he could hide behind a corkscrew. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2022, 11:26:30 pm »
@mystery-ak

I THINK we had one president prior to 1940 that went senile while in office,and his wife handled most of the presidential duties from the Oval Office.

I am sure she had a LOT of help,but she basically ran the show.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 12:38:11 am »
@mystery-ak

I THINK we had one president prior to 1940 that went senile while in office,and his wife handled most of the presidential duties from the Oval Office.

I am sure she had a LOT of help,but she basically ran the show.
If you are thinking of Edith Wilson, Woodrow had a stroke and she became the de facto president running things in his name the balance of his second term. And you better believe that that's how dr. Jill see's herself.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 01:45:32 am »
If you are thinking of Edith Wilson, Woodrow had a stroke and she became the de facto president running things in his name the balance of his second term. And you better believe that that's how dr. Jill see's herself.

@GtHawk

Thanks!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!