Author Topic: Trump shouldn't run  (Read 636 times)

Online LMAO

Re: Trump shouldn't run
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2022, 11:14:58 pm »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2022, 11:25:08 pm »
The fact that he shouldn't run is exactly why he probably will run. If his primary endorsements are any indications, he delights in chaos.

Oh, for the love of Gawd!

It couldn't possibly be because he loves The Republic.    /s    *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2022, 11:48:10 pm »
@massadvj

Are you really serious about this,or just pulling everybody's legs?

Of course I am serious.  If he runs I will support Rand Paul above everyone else, just as I did in 2016. I might vote for Trump ahead of the Qanon Shaman, though.  It's really a tossup between Trump's hair and the Shaman's hat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2022, 12:37:48 am »
j myrle opined:
"The fact that he shouldn't run is exactly why he probably will run. If his primary endorsements are any indications, he delights in chaos."

The kind of "chaos" that Mr. Trump provides, is EXACTLY what this country NEEDS right now.

Bring it on, I say.

Fill 'er up... with ULTRA...!