Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62246 times)

Offline roamer_1

It depends what he meant by 'trans'...

'Transvestite' is self-evident.
'Transgender' - While a distinction without much difference in my mind - is yet to be determined.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Government really should have no part of education whatsoever. Whoever started the lie that it was the government's job has my disdain forever.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:08:21 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I tried to follow the trail back on those tranny pictures, but I think I hit a stonewall (fake account posted it)... not sure we should be spreading that info yet. The message that he wore funny clothes does not automatically mean he wore dresses...

Anyone able to confirm the photos are legit?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That's why I pinged you.  Your job is to get to the bottom of this.  You are our North Dakota eyes.  YOU are the boots on the ground here. lol

Anyway, there is already another story that says he was born in Texas which conflicts with this one out of Fargo.  Just thought you would be interested.  Someone may start pushing the 'cross-dressing offspring of Williston well drillers' angle.
:silly:

Fargo is the Liberal end of the state, so maybe it was there (I do not know).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
God cannot be "banned" from anywhere.  Just try it sometime.  It's a perk of being Omnipotent.
True, that. It takes the courage of your convictions to defy the rules and show Him off there, though. Just one can make a difference.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I tried to follow the trail back on those tranny pictures, but I think I hit a stonewall (fake account posted it)... not sure we should be spreading that info yet. The message that he wore funny clothes does not automatically mean he wore dresses...

Anyone able to confirm the photos are legit?

Jesse Waters on Fox News yesterday referenced that the shooter "liked to wear eyeliner" but that is as far as he went down this rabbit hole.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Texas Shooter Barricaded Himself for 40 Minutes as Police Waited

Paul Bois 26 May 2022

The shooter who killed 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, on Tuesday reportedly barricaded himself inside as police waited outside for 40 minutes.

According to people who were present at the scene, terrified parents were yelling at police officers to charge the school for 40 minutes until a Border Patrol team finally took him down.

“Go in there! Go in there!” parents reportedly shouted.

Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-TX) told CNN the standoff occurred after shots had been fired, during which there was a lull in the action. He said:

And then (the shooting) stops, and he barricades himself in. That’s where there’s kind of a lull in the action.

All of it, I understand, lasted about an hour, but this is where there’s kind of a 30-minute lull. They feel as if they’ve got him barricaded in. The rest of the students in the school are now leaving.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/26/report-texas-shooter-barricaded-himself-for-40-minutes-as-police-waited/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Texas school district shuts down after cops foil plot to open fire on campus with AK-47 and find list of students to target in suspect's home - a day after gunman killed 19 kids in same state

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10857237/Texas-school-district-shut-cops-foil-alleged-copycat-shooting-plot.html?ito=push-notification&ci=IIneQXg2nj&cri=zpjYQvrOqf&si=8768747&xi=31d89a7f-7ff3-42ab-a04d-d7918b08464d&ai=10857237
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
REVEALED: Cops took 40 minutes to get into classroom where shooter was slaughtering 19 kids because they needed a KEY: Video shows officers restraining parents outside and telling them 'we're taking care of it'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

Can't blame them one bit. I'd have been ready to go in myself if my kid was in that school and the cops were doing nothing.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas Gunman Was In The Room For '30 Minutes' Before Tactical Team Breached. Why Did Cops Not Breach Sooner?

Laurel Duggan
Social Issues and Culture Reporter
May 26, 2022 1:00 AM ET

The Texas gunman was in the classroom full of children for 30-60 minutes during which law enforcement officers did not engage him, according to various reports.
    Reports offered different answers about whether fire was exchanged between the gunman and the police officer who engaged him on the way into the school.
    Onlookers yelled for the law enforcement officers standing in the parking lot during the shooting to enter the building to no avail, and one witness considered storming the school because the police wouldn’t, according to the Associated Press.

The gunman in the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting was reportedly left in the classroom full of children for over “30 minutes,” raising questions about the timeline of the shooting, according to multiple reports.

There are inconsistencies between different accounts of the timelines of the day, including whether shots were fired when an officer attempted to stop the gunman from entering the school, and questions remain about why law enforcement did not engage him sooner, according to various media reports. One witness told the Associated Press that onlookers had urged police officers to charge the school during the shooting, but to no avail.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/26/texas-gunman-uvalde-salvador-ramos/

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Let’s rush in…cops aren’t doing anything’: Parents incensed as shooter rampaged over an hour, reports say
May 26, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A heart-wrenching video has surfaced on social media of terrified and frustrated parents outside Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas reportedly demanding that police officers storm the building as the killer rampaged for over an hour before his barricade was breached and he was taken out.

The Associated Press reported on Wednesday night that parents begged officers to rush the school while the gunman was inside. The video that went viral online, which appears to be authentic, purportedly shows parents yelling and wailing at the police outside a perimeter around the school. It is unclear if the scenario took place during or after the mass shooting.

The 18-year-old alleged murderer who killed 19 children and two teachers at the school on Tuesday, was killed by a tactical unit from the Border Patrol after a standoff where multiple cops were shot and injured.

An alleged eyewitness named Juan Carranza told the AP that parents were shouting at police, demanding that they enter the school and stop the shooter.

“Go in there! Go in there!” they allegedly yelled.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/26/lets-rush-in-cops-arent-doing-anything-parents-incensed-with-police-outside-as-shooter-rampaged-over-an-hour-1242545/

Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mom of Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos claims he ‘wasn’t a violent person’
By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon   
May 25, 2022 5:17pm Updated

The mother of the deranged 18-year-old maniac who gunned down 19 children and two teachers at a Texas elementary school said she was “surprised” by his deadly outburst, claiming “my son wasn’t a violent person.”

Adriana Reyes said her son, shooter Salvador Ramos, “kept to himself and didn’t have many friends,” but denied the two had a volatile relationship, the Daily Mail reported.

“My son wasn’t a violent person,” Reyes told the outlet Wednesday. “I’m surprised by what he did.

“I pray for those families,” she said. “I’m praying for all of those innocent children, yes I am. They had no part in this.”

According to reports, Reyes struggled with drug use and had kicked her troubled son out of her home — forcing him to move in with his grandmother, who he shot before his unthinkable rampage. ... NY Post

Food for thought:

"Tucker Carlson examines contributing factors for the increases in violence and crime."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1529629914684596226

Tulsi Gabbard
@TulsiGabbard

Politicians rush to send $40 billion to Ukraine, yet we don’t have enough money to protect our children with simple life saving solutions, like single points of entry to schools, staff training, mental health services, threat hotlines, and more.

5:48 AM · May 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 01:49:02 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Every parent knows that if your child is in imminent danger, you go, no matter what. There is no thinking about it. It is the deepest spiritual and biological instinct.

8:19 AM · May 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

I never thought I would see armed Texans standing around while a gunman was killing children in a schoolhouse

Something has gone very, very wrong

8:32 AM · May 26, 2022·Twitter Web App

Chris Hayes
@chrislhayes

I am more certain of this than I have ever been. Stop lockdown drills in all schools, immediately. It does nothing to protect kids. All it does is traumatize them, and in the worst case, plant the idea for some of them.

11:03 PM · May 25, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'It's time to die': Fourth grader recalls Texas gunman's chilling warning and how he executed a classmate who shouted out when cops said 'Yell if you need help'

A fourth grade boy claims Salvador Ramos stormed his Texas classroom Tuesday and told students 'it's time to die' before opening fire and killing 21 people
    The boy and four others hid under a cloth-covered table as Ramos fired shots
    He also recalled watching his teachers, both of whom were killed in the massacre, go 'in front of my classmates to help'
    Police say Ramos' motive for attacking Robb Elementary in Uvalde is unknown
    Some law enforcement sources allege he had gotten in a fight with his grandma ahead of the killing spree but it is unclear if the argument provoked the attack

By Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 22:51 EDT, 25 May 2022 | Updated: 07:28 EDT, 26 May 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10855675/Its-time-die-Fourth-grader-recalls-harrowing-moment-Texas-school-shooter-entered-classroom.html
Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

I never thought I would see armed Texans standing around while a gunman was killing children in a schoolhouse

Where is Clint when we need him?

http://youtu.be/zTSGUfFh8og
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Today, our entire society is wrongly convinced that G-d is banned from school.

@Hoodat

So are Leprechauns and tooth faries.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jesse Waters on Fox News yesterday referenced that the shooter "liked to wear eyeliner" but that is as far as he went down this rabbit hole.

@massadvj

Maybe he was a Goth?

There is a girl about 20 working at a local Dollar Store that is a Goth,and she wears more makeup than a circus clown.  For some reason she got pissed when I asked her if she was a Goth.

Maybe she though it wasn't obvious enough,and will somehow try to be wearing more dark makeup the next time I see her? Although I don't see how that would be possible.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Let’s rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything': Parents frustrated with 'unprepared' police outside Texas massacre school debated storming the building THEMSELVES while gunman was holed up inside for 90 minutes

Footage has emerged showing the panic-stricken parents of the Texas schoolchildren screaming at law enforcement to enter the school
    It was unclear whether the footage was shot during the shooting, or after the event when the gunman was already dead
    Questions are being asked as to why it took 90 minutes between the first 911 call and the gunman being shot dead
    It also emerged on Wednesday night that the authorities had to find a key to get inside the room where the gunman was barricaded with the children
    Jacinto Cazares's daughter Jacklyn was among the 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde shot dead Tuesday by Salvador Ramos, 18
    Cazares wants answers as to why the first 911 call came at 11:32am, and yet Ramos was not shot dead until 1pm
    One man who lives opposite the school said that a woman was yelling at the police: 'Go in there!' - but they did not
    The school had armed security, yet Ramos was still able to get in: multiple officers were shot by Ramos, who was wearing body armor without plates
    The city of Uvalde is 80 miles west of San Antonio and the same distance from the border with Mexico: Border Agents were among those who responded
    Texas's director of the department of public safety said: 'Obviously, this is situation we failed in the sense that we didn't prevent this mass attack'
    He added: 'But I can tell you those officers that arrived on the scene and put their lives in danger — they saved other kids. They kept him pinned down'

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:06 EDT, 25 May 2022 | Updated: 05:56 EDT, 26 May 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10855093/Furious-father-Texas-school-shooting-victim-slams-police-failing-stop-gunman-HOUR.html
« Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 02:42:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

@Right_in_Virginia

They are not Texans. They are Law Enforcement Officers,and their primary responsibility is making sure THEY go home safe each night,after writing enough tickets to maybe get promoted.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

So are Leprechauns and tooth faries.

You'll have to show me that 'separation of Leprechauns and State' Supreme Court ruling.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-