Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62192 times)

Offline Hoodat

I am not comfortable with the fact that an 18-year old can walk into gun store and walk out with a lethal weapon and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

I am not comfortable with the fact that government holds children captive in indoctrination centers from kindergarten through grade 12, yet never teaches them the core moral foundation of treating others as you wish to be treated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Granddad of Texas shooter Salvador Ramos insists he had no idea teen had guns
By Lee Brown   
May 25, 2022 2:11pm

Teen Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos lived with his grandparents, who had no idea he had weapons in the house, his grandfather insisted Wednesday.

“I don’t like weapons. I cannot be around weapons,” Rolando Reyes, 72 — whose wife was shot during Tuesday’s deadly rampage — told ABC News.

“I didn’t know he had weapons … If I would have known, I would have reported him,” insisted the grandfather of the 18-year-old who was shot dead in Robb Elementary School after he’d slaughtered 19 children and two educators.

Reyes told the station that he is forbidden from being around guns after a felony conviction, which the outlet did not elaborate on. “I cannot be around guns,” he confirmed. ... NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Apparently, he gained access to only one classroom where he shot everyone.  Even if almost every door was locked, he found the one that was not.  Also, elementary schools aren't built the same way as high schools.  No one expects an 8-year-old to bring guns and explosives to school and start killing everyone in sight.

He actually had access to two classrooms since they were connected..it doesn't look like the teachers had time to react and lock the doors, if that would even helped at the time..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm not sure what Abbott means about no "known" mental history, but he certainly seems to have had serious mental issues that were known to his family, friends, and others in the community, including self-wounding on his face.

This shooter would make a good case study showing our society at large --- parents, familiy, church, school, LE, medical community , etc. failed --- not gun laws.

Will congess have the brass to hold hearings on this?

Offline Kamaji

Given the failure of our various institutions (including schools and families) to make young adults out of these kids, maybe it is time to bring the age of maturity to 21 instead of 18.  That includes the military draft, drinking, smoking, voting, all of it.  I would support it, and I think many others would as well.  I am not comfortable with the fact that an 18-year old can walk into gun store and walk out with a lethal weapon and hundreds of rounds of ammo. 

That is a thought.  However, since one typically graduates from high school at 18, and is not obligated to go to college, that might make it difficult for some people to get work right out of high school.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Given the failure of our various institutions (including schools and families) to make young adults out of these kids, maybe it is time to bring the age of maturity to 21 instead of 18.  That includes the military draft, drinking, smoking, voting, all of it.  I would support it, and I think many others would as well.  I am not comfortable with the fact that an 18-year old can walk into gun store and walk out with a lethal weapon and hundreds of rounds of ammo.

You make sound points, but you give the anti-Gun whackos an inch, they'll take a mile. They won't stop there.  Guranteed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Whoever it was that called Beto "a sick son of a bitch" deserves a medal.

The Uvalde Mayor called him that.

That's video for campaign ads against Robert Francis. I can see it now..."On the day after innocent lives were lost in Uvalde, Texas, Gov Gregg Abbott met with the officers who stopped the attack and consoled the grieving families. What did O'Rourke do? (cue video)
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
That is a thought.  However, since one typically graduates from high school at 18, and is not obligated to go to college, that might make it difficult for some people to get work right out of high school.

...and the fact that he dropped out of school during the covid lockdowns...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-fw-oUyBes[/size]

Everybody say Good Bye to the has been who never was.
The fake Irish Mexican skateboarder rich boy just killed his career which never even started.
O'Rourke is famous for being famous. He has never actually 'accomplished' anything.
And now, he has just rung his own death knell.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:03:16 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Philip Melanchthon Wegmann
@PhilipWegmann

Interesting note from @charlescwcooke, who writes that before telling Abbott that the Uvalde shooting is his fault Beto had abandoned his "hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15" promise from the presidential campaign.

2:56 PM · May 25, 2022

I'm even more uncomfortable with the fact that an 18 year old would want to walk into a gun store for a lethal weapon and hundreds of rounds of ammo.  Unless we identiy and change what's turning our kids into monsters, pushing the legal age to purchase the weapons of mass murder to 21 only delays the inevitable.

Offline mountaineer

Damani Felder
@TheDamaniFelder
·
10m
Friendly reminder that @BetoORourke once wrote a short story about how good it would feel to murder kids by running them over with his car. F**k off, Beto.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

"Anyone inside that classroom, [he] just began shooting anyone that was in his way," he added.
That's odd language.

Why would small children be "in his way"?

Much more likely he shot anyone he could find, like in a video game.

I believe these video games are the most destructive things to kids as they dehumanize targets and Ramos was just playing the game he was used to using human beings.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:20:47 pm by mystery-ak »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
43m
Politics is my business. I have seen cheap political stunts before. But the political suicide Beto O'Rourke committed today is the worst I have ever seen. And if he thinks that is going to help him in Texas he is insane.
Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Given the failure of our various institutions (including schools and families) to make young adults out of these kids, maybe it is time to bring the age of maturity to 21 instead of 18. 
 That includes the military draft, drinking, smoking, voting, all of it.  I would support it, and I think many others would as well.
The Dems want to lower it to as young as 15 to vote.  That is all one needs to know about them.
  I am not comfortable with the fact that an 18-year old can walk into gun store and walk out with a lethal weapon and hundreds of rounds of ammo.
  Always 18 has been the traditional time of gaining manhood.  This cross dresser is not one of those.

Instead of condemning all our young people on being immature, perhaps we need to instead teach them maturity, not CRT or the other crap our schools spit out at them.

Oh, and BTW, the pickup he was driving could have mowed down more people than he shot.  You feel uncomfortable with an 18 year old driving?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:36:20 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline verga

Rosie Memos
@almostjingo
·
38s
Beto then ran outside speaking Spanglish surrounded by press, it’s all about him.
Narcissist attention whore.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Dr. Benjjamin Braddock
@GraduatedBen

Since the 1980s, American public schools and workplaces have been seedbeds from which killers have sprouted. I do not excuse evil. I support public execution. But when was the last time a private school student or homeschooler carried out a mass shooting?

1:35 PM · May 25, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:43:45 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now that we know the shooter is a cross-dresser, I suspect this story will die a quick death.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 07:44:01 pm by mystery-ak »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

Oh, and BTW, the pickup he was driving could have mowed down more people than he shot.  You feel uncomfortable with an 18 year old driving?

Speaking of, I haven't heard a single update on the Waukesha Christmas Parade massacre.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Border Patrol agent reportedly entered the school without waiting for backup and shot and killed the gunman, Salvador Ramos, AP reported, and he was injured in the process. U.S. Border Patrol Chief Raul Ortiz confirmed that agents in the area responded to the shooting on Twitter.

The bastard! How dare he, how dare he put his life on the line to save others, apparently more important to this POS journalist keep the freak from having a chance to kill more children. Liberals, can't kill em and........well, can't kill em.

Online rustynail

Steven Santana needs an adjustment.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wow is this article tinny eared.
The Republic is lost.

Offline verga

I am not comfortable with the fact that government holds children captive in indoctrination centers from kindergarten through grade 12, yet never teaches them the core moral foundation of treating others as you wish to be treated.
@Hooda Why is it the sole responsibility of the schools. Schools (on average) have students for 6 hours a day for 180 days, tha is 1080 hours out of 8760 hour per year. that is about 12%. Schools should be reinforcing good moral values, but the primary responsibilities is on the parents and churches. If the parents are not doing this or outright refusing to support those of us that are trying to teach good morals, my hands are tied. For the last two years I have ben dealing with 4 students whose fathers are a bunch or good ole boy rednecks with money. They run industrial farms and are what we call "Ag royalty" The sons are entitled little shits that don't need to listen to the two female teacher's I work with.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

Dr. Benjjamin Braddock
@GraduatedBen

Since the 1980s, American public schools and workplaces have been seedbeds from which killers have sprouted. I do not excuse evil. I support public execution. But when was the last time a private school student or homeschooler carried out a mass shooting?

1:35 PM · May 25, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Adam Lanza at Sandy hook.
https://www.hsinvisiblechildren.org/when-homeschoolers-turn-violent/ intgeresting read on the violence expressed by homeschool students. Sems it is more common than some suggest.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Texas gunman left home after fight with mom about Wi-Fi, mother's boyfriend says

He was kind of a weird one. I never got along with him. I never socialized with him. He doesn’t talk to nobody,” Juan Alvarez said.

May 25, 2022, 12:20 PM EDT / Updated May 25, 2022, 2:02 PM EDT
UVALDE, Texas — The man who opened fire in a Texas elementary school on Tuesday, massacring 19 children and two adults, was a loner who kept to himself and avoided any kind of conversation, according to the boyfriend of the gunman’s mother.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-gunman-left-home-fight-mom-wi-fi-mothers-boyfriend-says-rcna30495
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️