Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 62194 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No, don't you see the media line will be all those children he murdered won't be his fault it will because he was bullied because he was transgendered, and that's why those little children that had nothing to do with it had to die. 

@GtHawk

I agree that is the JUSTIFICATION that will be used to excuse the shooter,but it is BullBush and anybody that thinks about it for 10 seconds will realize this.

There is ALWAYS a bully in any class of school kids. Yet,almost all seem to get over it by either maturing,or being taught manners by a fellow student.

EVERYBODY gets bullied when they are a child. Even some of the bullies,when they pick on the "wrong" kid. I personally cured one of this myself when I was in elementary school by applying a baseball bat to his person,and telling him through the tears if he EVER bleeped with me again I was going to beat him with the bat until I wore it out.

Didn't really hit him hard enough to really hurt him,but I did hit him hard enough to knock him down and scare the hell out of him. Hell,I was probably as scared as he was.

I did it in public,on school grounds in front of everybody,too. Never had ANYBODY  try to pick on me after that. And,of course,I never tried to pick on anyone else,either.

I had a reaction to the first batch of Polio Shots distributed,and was bed-ridden for a few months,and this seemed to have an effect on my height. I had been normal,or maybe a touch taller than normal before,but it did something to my genes that really slowed down my growth. Even after I recovered,it took me months to be able to run faster than a walk. This really pissed me off because I loved playing baseball,and this made it awful hard for me to run to a base without  getting tagged out.  Didn't interfere with my muscle development,but really put the skids on growing much taller.

Or at least I am ASSUMING it was the reaction to the polio shot that caused this to happen.

Don't remember that SOB ever bulling anyone again. He was one of those freaks of nature that was probably a foot taller than everybody else,and loved using his size to intimidate everyone else and try to impress the girls.

The truth is,I did him a favor because if he had kept that crap up,sooner or later he would have met someone who would have just killed him outright. Or even a group of "someones".

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have said it before and I will keep saying it until people listen or I pass away. We need to train and arm willing teachers and school staff. 

@verga

Good luck finding one.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

He wasn't exactly in the closet because there had to be someone taking those photos.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@verga

Good luck finding one.

There are some in almost every school.  They just don't talk about it in order to keep the peace with the liberal whackjobs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@verga

Good luck finding one.

There are some school districts in Texas that allow teachers to be armed and have armed teachers.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos was bullied at school because of the clothes he wore and because his family was poor, former classmate says

A 'close' friend of Salvador Ramos, 18, said the shooter used to be made fun of for his clothing and because his family was poor
     He said Ramos began showing up to class less and less from the bullying and 'slowly dropped out'
    'He barely came to school,' the friend, who didn't want to be identified, said
    The friend said the pair kept up with each other occasionally through Xbox messages, but had largely lost contact after Ramos graduated
    However, Ramos - who had purchased two rifles on his 18th birthday just days before the shooting - sent the friend pictures of his guns and magazines
    When asked why he had it, Ramos reportedly replied: 'Don't worry about it'

By Laurence Dollimore and Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:33 EDT, 25 May 2022 | Updated: 05:31 EDT, 25 May 2022

A former classmate, who asked not to be identified, told CNN he and Ramos were somewhat 'close' and used to play Xbox together. The killer was a fan of the shooting and combat game Call of Duty.

On his since removed Instagram account, Ramos is believed to have shared a photo of two AR15-style rifles just three days before the killing at Robb Elementary school, while the bio on his TikTok page chillingly read: 'Kids be scared irl' (in real life).

While the motive for the massacre is not yet known, one neighbor told local news channel Newsy that he witnessed Ramos, who worked at a Wendy's, arguing with his grandmother, claiming he was 'angry that he did not graduate'.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10851937/Texas-school-shooter-bullied-clothes-wore-family-poor.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robb_Elementary_School_shooting

Shooting

Sometime before 11:30 a.m., Ramos shot and wounded his grandmother at their home in Uvalde;[18][19] she was airlifted and hospitalized in critical condition.[20]

After crashing his vehicle into a ditch outside of the school,[2][15] Ramos—who, according to police, was wearing body armor, a backpack, and all black clothing while carrying a handgun, an AR-15 style rifle, and high capacity magazines—entered the school through its south entrance at around 11:30 a.m. CDT.[18][21][22] According to police, Ramos shot a UCISD police officer who attempted to stop him from entering the building.[23] The UCISD police chief estimated that the shooting of students and teachers at the school began two minutes later and, according to a Facebook post by the school, the school was placed on lockdown at 11:43 a.m. in response to gunshots in the vicinity.[24] At 1:17 p.m., UCISD sent out a message on Twitter that there was an active shooter at the elementary school.[21]

As UCISD officers exchanged fire with Ramos, Border Patrol Tactical Unit agents joined them in response to a request for assistance; one sustained a head injury.[23] A source told the Los Angeles Times a Border Patrol agent shot and killed Ramos.[2]

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Kamaji

@Kamaji

He wasn't exactly in the closet because there had to be someone taking those photos.

He could have been taking them himself with his phone/camera on a timer.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Texas school shooter Salvador Ramos was bullied at school because of the clothes he wore and because his family was poor, former classmate says
more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10851937/Texas-school-shooter-bullied-clothes-wore-family-poor.html

And thus it begins:  The "He was bullied for being a tranny" defense.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

A 'close' friend of Salvador Ramos, 18, said the shooter used to be made fun of for his clothing and because his family was poor
     He said Ramos began showing up to class less and less from the bullying and 'slowly dropped out'
    'He barely came to school,' the friend, who didn't want to be identified, said
    The friend said the pair kept up with each other occasionally through Xbox messages, but had largely lost contact after Ramos graduated
    However, Ramos - who had purchased two rifles on his 18th birthday just days before the shooting - sent the friend pictures of his guns and magazines
    When asked why he had it, Ramos reportedly replied: 'Don't worry about it'

By Laurence Dollimore and Alyssa Guzman For Dailymail.Com

Published: 00:33 EDT, 25 May 2022 | Updated: 05:31 EDT, 25 May 2022

A former classmate, who asked not to be identified, told CNN he and Ramos were somewhat 'close' and used to play Xbox together. The killer was a fan of the shooting and combat game Call of Duty.

On his since removed Instagram account, Ramos is believed to have shared a photo of two AR15-style rifles just three days before the killing at Robb Elementary school, while the bio on his TikTok page chillingly read: 'Kids be scared irl' (in real life).

While the motive for the massacre is not yet known, one neighbor told local news channel Newsy that he witnessed Ramos, who worked at a Wendy's, arguing with his grandmother, claiming he was 'angry that he did not graduate'.

more

Ok,if this guy was poor,where did he get the money to buy girls clothes and a couple of AR-15's? Hell,*I* can't afford to buy a couple of AR-15's without saving from my budget for a few months.

Also,if he "rarely went to school",how the hell did he graduate?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 02:13:32 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ok,if this guy was poor,where did he get the money to buy girls clothes and a couple of AR-15's? Hell,*I* can't afford to buy a couple of AR-15's without saving from my budget for a few months.

Yeah he had money for all his armor and weapons...and Fox keeps saying he was unemployed  :shrug:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 02:15:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
And thus it begins:  The "He was bullied for being a tranny" defense.

Yup...gonna turn the bad guy into the victim.

Online mountaineer

Always a good question (not just the gun(s) but the body armor and ammunition, too).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
NBC 2 in Houston is now saying the shooter didn't have body armor...just the plate carrier.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Always a good question (not just the gun(s) but the body armor and ammunition, too).
Yeah, I haven't bought any new stuff in a while, it just isn't in the budget...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
NBC 2 in Houston is now saying the shooter didn't have body armor...just the plate carrier.
Only good as a load bearing unit without the plates...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

I want to know where he got ammo.  'Cause I can't find any ammo for myself.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And it sure didn't save his ass anyway
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Funeral homes offer services at no cost for victims of Uvalde shooting

Two funeral homes in Uvalde, TX, have offered their services at no cost to the families of the victims of a shooting at Robb Elementary School.

By Abigail Adcox
| in 42 minutes

Two funeral homes in Uvalde, Texas, have offered their services at no cost to the families of the victims of a shooting at Robb Elementary School.

Hillcrest Memorial Funeral Home, located just two blocks from the elementary school, and Rushing-Estes-Knowles Mortuary have both said they will not charge families for their funeral services.

"We have fought together as a community and we will pull together as one now in our time of need. Hillcrest will be assisting families with NO COST for funerals for all involved in today’s horrific events. Prayer for our small amazing town," Hillcrest Memorial Funeral Home wrote on Facebook.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/funeral-homes-offer-services-at-no-cost-for-victims-of-uvalde-shooting
Support the USO

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

There are some that are supposed to stop a 9mm. Never wanted to test that theory though. I always wore my plates.

Offline Hoodat

Do we know if the murder was born in the US, and if not, when and how he entered the country?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Gefn The very first recorded school shooting happened in 1840 John Anthony Gardner Davis, a law professor at the University of Virginia, was shot by student Joseph Semmes and died three days later.

That’s interesting. I didn’t know that.

I bet it was a horrible way to go too, with medicine at that time.

Thanks @verga
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO