Author Topic: BREAKING: Active shooter at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, school district says  (Read 61576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Furious Uvalde mayor releases unseen bodycam footage, risks prosecution: ‘Tired of the bulls***’
July 18, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online verga

Uvalde report finds teachers, staff had ‘culture of noncompliance,’ chose convenience over kids’ safety
July 18, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Sadly they and so many others will not be able to learn from it. Too many people have the attitude that "It can't happen here."
The first year we had an active shooter drill at my school I told the students to grab a fire extinguisher and file quietly into the Photography dark room lock the door and don't come out until either I tell them to or a Police officer slips his badge under the door. I have a rather large piece of cherry dowel rod near my desk.
When the drill was over one of the young ladies asked why I had the fire Extinguisher. I told her I intended to spray it in the face of the first SOB that came through the door, club him over the head with it, take his gun put two in his chest and wait to see if anyone else wanted to try their luck. She asked if I thought of that when they called the drill, I told her no I had thought it up the first week I was employed by the district. Sheep, we are raising a nation of SHEEP! 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sadly they and so many others will not be able to learn from it. Too many people have the attitude that "It can't happen here."
The first year we had an active shooter drill at my school I told the students to grab a fire extinguisher and file quietly into the Photography dark room lock the door and don't come out until either I tell them to or a Police officer slips his badge under the door. I have a rather large piece of cherry dowel rod near my desk.
When the drill was over one of the young ladies asked why I had the fire Extinguisher. I told her I intended to spray it in the face of the first SOB that came through the door, club him over the head with it, take his gun put two in his chest and wait to see if anyone else wanted to try their luck. She asked if I thought of that when they called the drill, I told her no I had thought it up the first week I was employed by the district. Sheep, we are raising a nation of SHEEP!

It beats going to the bathrooms and standing on the toilets....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Kamaji

I'll bet the school administration was Johnny-on-the-spot when the mask and vax mandates came out....

:thumbsup:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Uvalde report finds teachers, staff had ‘culture of noncompliance,’ chose convenience over kids’ safet
“While the school had adopted security policies to lock exterior doors and internal classroom doors, there was a regrettable culture of noncompliance by school personnel who frequently propped doors open and deliberately circumvented locks,” the report contended. “At a minimum, school administrators and school district police tacitly condoned this behavior as they were aware of these unsafe practices and did not treat them as serious infractions requiring immediate correction.”
isn't this the same reason we have gun laws that don't work as they are ignored, and immigration laws that don't work because they are ignored?

We do not need new laws, we need to enforce the ones already on the books.

And fire any S.O.B that chooses to ignore enforcing  them.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 11:33:49 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
isn't this the same reason we have gun laws that don't work as they are ignored, and immigration laws that don't work because they are ignored?

We do not need new laws, we need to enforce the ones already the books.

And fire any S.O.B that chooses to ignore enforcing  them.

:yowsa: Precisely correct!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BTW, has anyone yet definitely established that the gunman was an American citizen and not illegally here?

I recall early on confusion on his birthplace being North Dakota or Uvalde, and no birth certificate being found.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uvalde School District Moves to Fire Police Chief After Mass Shooting

Bob Price 20 Jul 2022

Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District officials published an agenda for a special school board meeting to consider firing the district’s embattled police chief. The move comes days after a report from the Texas House detailing failures at many levels in advance and in response to the shooting at Robb Elementary School in May.

Uvalde school district officials published an agenda for a special school board meeting on July 23. The agenda calls for an executive session and public meeting for: “Discussion and possible action regarding termination for good cause as recommended by the Superintendent of the non-certified contract of Pete Arredondo.”

The agenda also calls for a closed session. The agenda states:

A closed session will be held under Provisions of Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, Sections 551.071 and 551.074.

A. Pursuant to Section 551.071 and 551.074 of the Texas Government Code, consultation with the District’s attorney concerning legal and procedural issues related to recommended termination for good cause of the non-certified contract of Pete Arredondo.

B. Pursuant to Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code, conduct hearing for good cause as recommended by the Superintendent of the non-certified contract of Pete Arredondo.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/20/uvalde-school-district-moves-to-fire-police-chief-after-mass-shooting/
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 05:10:29 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Kamaji

Uvalde School District Moves to Fire Police Chief After Mass Shooting

Bob Price 20 Jul 2022

Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District officials published an agenda for a special school board meeting to consider firing the district’s embattled police chief. The move comes days after a report from the Texas House detailing failures at many levels in advance and in response to the shooting at Robb Elementary School in May.

Uvalde school district officials published an agenda for a special school board meeting on July 23. The agenda calls for an executive session and public meeting for: “Discussion and possible action regarding termination for good cause as recommended by the Superintendent of the non-certified contract of Pete Arredondo.”

The agenda also calls for a closed session. The agenda states:

A closed session will be held under Provisions of Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, Sections 551.071 and 551.074.

A. Pursuant to Section 551.071 and 551.074 of the Texas Government Code, consultation with the District’s attorney concerning legal and procedural issues related to recommended termination for good cause of the non-certified contract of Pete Arredondo.

B. Pursuant to Section 551.074 of the Texas Government Code, conduct hearing for good cause as recommended by the Superintendent of the non-certified contract of Pete Arredondo.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/20/uvalde-school-district-moves-to-fire-police-chief-after-mass-shooting/

Will they strip him of his benefits and retirement as well?  Or is this just being pushed out of the plane with a golden parachute already attached?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The first of many getting the boot, based on the videos and all the evidence.
But, if this plays out as usual, they will fire the Chief and then declare "case closed".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
But, if this plays out as usual, they will fire the Chief and then declare "case closed".

They should ALL get the boot, but I think you are dead right! This will be the end of it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
July 20, 2022 3:35pm EDT
Uvalde bodycam video shows police holding back officer whose wife was in room with gunman
The officer was previously criticized for appearing to check his phone during the shooting
By Bradford Betz | Fox News

A portion of the bodycam video footage of police responding to the Uvalde mass shooting shows officers holding back another officer whose wife was reportedly in the room with the gunman.

The footage, which is making the rounds online, shows law enforcement officers outside a closed classroom with guns drawn. An officer, Ruben Ruiz, makes his way up front, and his fellow officers appear to hold him back.

"She said she’s shot, Tony," Ruiz tells one of the officers before he’s led away from the hallway.

Ruiz’s wife, Eva Mireles, was a teacher still inside the classroom with the gunman. She was ultimately one of two adults killed, along with 19 children that day.

Video footage published earlier this month by the Austin American-Statesman showed Ruiz appearing to check his phone while the shooter was just down the hall. The clip ignited a wave of criticism on media outlets, social media, and by some lawmakers.

"This really makes my blood boil," former speaker of the Colorado House of Representatives Terrance Carroll tweeted. "This officer is checking his phone while kids & teachers are literally dying a few doors down."

It was later revealed that Ruiz was trying to connect with his wife, who died in an ambulance on the way to the hospital. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-bodycam-video-shows-police-holding-back-officer
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Uvalde shooter’s mom confronted by victim’s family: ‘My son was a coward… I’m sorry – no right to judge!’
July 20, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The mother of the Uvalde mass shooter ran into the family of one of her son’s victims and a tense and heartbreaking scene ensued, complete with a heated shouting match that was caught on camera.

“I know my son was a coward. You don’t think I don’t know that? I know. You don’t think I’m carrying all that with me? You don’t think I don’t know? I know. And I’m sorry,” Adriana Martinez, the mother of the killer Salvador Ramos, yelled in a video released Tuesday by Telemundo.

Telemundo caught the family of 10-year-old victim Amerie Jo Garza confronting Martinez as she walked to her car in Uvalde.

The family demanded to know why her son killed 19 children and two teachers that awful day and seemed to blame the mother, “Because he was pissed off at you? Because you destroyed him? Because that’s what he was saying.”

https://twitter.com/ajcorchado/status/1549787740790743043

“What reason did he have? What reason did he have to kill 21?” another family member yelled. They also wanted to know why the mother of the killer didn’t pick up on earlier warning signs and call the police on her son.

“I’m sorry,” Martinez told them as she wept.

She also yelled at one point that the family of the victim has “no right to judge my son” and added, “May God forgive y’all.”

Martinez’s apology did not satisfy the girl’s family. “She’s not innocent,” Dana Mendiola, Amerie Jo’s grandmother, told Telemundo.

Police officers eventually arrived and Martinez got into a police car.

The mother previously told CNN that her son “had his reasons for doing what he did” and begged for forgiveness from the families of his victims.

“Forgive me, forgive my son. I know he had his reasons,” she said in the interview, which was translated from Spanish by CNN.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/20/uvalde-shooters-mom-confronted-by-victims-family-my-son-was-a-coward-im-sorry-no-right-to-judge-1263962/
Support the USO

Do not accept apology.

Being sorry does not make up for the horrendous job she did in parenting.

She is the first line of defense in our society in combatting lunatics from hurting others.

She was with him all the time and was aware of his problems.

When she fails, society fails and we end up with dead kids who never had a chance in life to grow up.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 11:45:49 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Do not accept apology.

Being sorry does not make up for the horrendous job she did in parenting.

She is the first like of defense in our society in combatting lunatics from hurting others.

She was with him all the time and was aware of his problems.

When she fails, society fails and we end up with dead kids who never had a chance in life to grow up.

@IsailedawayfromFR

That SEEMS to be the case based on what we know about her,but the sad,sad truth is that some children are just "born to be wrong" due to some sort of chemical mixup in their system.

No,this does NOT "excuse" their actions and give them a free ride,but it is an ugly truth we need to sometimes recognize. Usually by the time these kids turn 10 or so,their parents have already given up on ever being able to control them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

firing him is insufficient.  He was criminally negligent in his actions.

At the very least, he should lose his pension as well.  I would also say he should never be permitted to have a state job ever.  Even as a janitor.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 11:49:50 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
firing him is insufficient.  He was criminally negligent in his actions.

At the very least, he should lose his pension as well.  I would also say he should never be permitted to have a state job ever.  Even as a janitor.

@IsailedawayfromFR

You would think losing your pension would go hand and hand with being fired. If it doesn't,it should because you don't get fired without "cause",so you didn't EARN the pension.

Now even Algore is piling on and turned his climate crusade into a referendum on Uvalde PD

Al Gore Equates ‘Climate Deniers’ with Uvalde Law Enforcement Officers
Former Vice President Al Gore has equated those deemed guilty of climate “inaction” to the response of police officers in the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting tragedy.

A clip released to social media late Saturday night contains the allegation, due to be aired Sunday during a segment on NBC’s Meet the Press.
https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1550896080581165057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1550896080581165057%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2022%2F07%2F24%2Fal-gore-equates-climate-deniers-with-uvalde-law-enforcement-officers%2F

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Now even Algore is piling on and turned his climate crusade into a referendum on Uvalde PD

@IsailedawayfromFR

Not really. That is just Goober's way of screaming "Look at ME!,LOOK AT ME,DAMMIT!"

Not much sadder,or more rewarding,depending on your POV,than seeing an attention whore that can't get any attention any more.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

Al Gore Equates ‘Climate Deniers’ with Uvalde Law Enforcement Officers
Former Vice President Al Gore has equated those deemed guilty of climate “inaction” to the response of police officers in the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting tragedy.

A clip released to social media late Saturday night contains the allegation, due to be aired Sunday during a segment on NBC’s Meet the Press.
https://twitter.com/MeetThePress/status/1550896080581165057?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1550896080581165057%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2022%2F07%2F24%2Fal-gore-equates-climate-deniers-with-uvalde-law-enforcement-officers%2F
The stupid is strong with that one...he should be lit up for that comparison and rightfully so.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Robb Elementary School principal suspended by Uvalde school district, attorney says
by Victor I. Nava, Overnight News Editor |
 | July 26, 2022 06:16 AM

The principal of Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, has been suspended in the wake of a damning report on the May 24 shooting at the school that killed 19 students and two teachers.

An attorney for Principal Mandy Gutierrez told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday that Gutierrez has been placed on paid administrative leave by Uvalde Superintendent Hal Harrell. The attorney did not provide a reason for Gutierrez's suspension, which comes on the heels of a Texas House committee report that noted a “culture of noncompliance” at the school prior to the massacre.

"These parents are still hurting. And they want answers," Daniel Myers, a pastor, told the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District board during a Monday meeting, according to ABC News.

School board member Luis Fernandez acknowledged that "everybody messed up" in the aftermath and leading up to the shooting.

Gutierrez is at least the second school district employee to be suspended after the shooting.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/uvalde-principal-suspended-school-district
Support the USO

Robb Elementary School principal suspended by Uvalde school district, attorney says
by Victor I. Nava, Overnight News Editor |
 | July 26, 2022 06:16 AM

The principal of Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, has been suspended in the wake of a damning report on the May 24 shooting at the school that killed 19 students and two teachers.

An attorney for Principal Mandy Gutierrez told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday that Gutierrez has been placed on paid administrative leave by Uvalde Superintendent Hal Harrell. The attorney did not provide a reason for Gutierrez's suspension, which comes on the heels of a Texas House committee report that noted a “culture of noncompliance” at the school prior to the massacre.

"These parents are still hurting. And they want answers," Daniel Myers, a pastor, told the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District board during a Monday meeting, according to ABC News.

School board member Luis Fernandez acknowledged that "everybody messed up" in the aftermath and leading up to the shooting.

Gutierrez is at least the second school district employee to be suspended after the shooting.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/uvalde-principal-suspended-school-district
The only way to mitigate these things happening in the future is to go after the individuals responsible for what happened.

We need this same attitude in the widespread absence of following the law in the halls of DC, with people like Mayorkas, Garland and Fauci facing jailtime.

Only then will these problems be abated.

Offline PeteS in CA

Uvalde shooter exhibited 'almost every warning sign,' expert says

https://abcnews.go.com/US/uvalde-shooter-exhibited-warning-sign-expert/story?id=87064502

The Texas House of Representatives committee report on the Robb Elementary School shooting revealed the accused school shooter exhibited many warning signs in the years, months and days leading up to the school shooting, but he was still able to legally purchase the assault rifle used in the shooting.

The report illustrated many failures by the school and by law enforcement officers leading up to and on the day of the shooting and caused outcry among families of the 21 people killed in May.

Private individuals were the only people who knew of the many warning signs he displayed, as he had no criminal history prior to the shooting. The alleged shooter's apparent motive was a "desire for notoriety and fame," according to the report.
"He exhibited almost every warning sign," John Cohen, an ABC News contributor and the former acting undersecretary for intelligence and counterterrorism coordinator at the Department of Homeland Security, said in an interview. "This guy should have been on everybody's radar."

Same stupidity as with the Parkland shooter - known to be dangerous but nothing done.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Kamaji

Uvalde school principal reinstated after placed on leave days earlier

By David Propper
July 29, 2022

The principal of Robb Elementary School was reinstated on Thursday just days after she was placed on leave in response to the mass shooting when 19 young students and two teachers were slaughtered.

School leader Mandy Gutierrez was allowed to return to work Thursday, according to a brief letter from Uvalde School Superintendent Hal Harrell. The quick reversal comes after Gutierrez contested findings in a Texas legislative committee report that criticized school security.

“Thank you for responding to our request for information by submitting your response to the House Investigative Report. As a result of our review, you will be allowed to return to work on this date (July 28, 2022),” Harrell wrote in the letter that was obtained by Fox News Digital.

Her attorney also told Fox News she was back at her job.

“She has been fully reinstated to her position, where she will continue to discharge her duties and continue to serve all the families of the UCISD,” said lawyer Ricardo Cedillo.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/uvalde-school-principal-mandy-gutierrez-reinstated-after-placed-on-leave-days-prior/

Online verga

Uvalde school principal reinstated after placed on leave days earlier

By David Propper
July 29, 2022

The principal of Robb Elementary School was reinstated on Thursday just days after she was placed on leave in response to the mass shooting when 19 young students and two teachers were slaughtered.

School leader Mandy Gutierrez was allowed to return to work Thursday, according to a brief letter from Uvalde School Superintendent Hal Harrell. The quick reversal comes after Gutierrez contested findings in a Texas legislative committee report that criticized school security.

“Thank you for responding to our request for information by submitting your response to the House Investigative Report. As a result of our review, you will be allowed to return to work on this date (July 28, 2022),” Harrell wrote in the letter that was obtained by Fox News Digital.

Her attorney also told Fox News she was back at her job.

“She has been fully reinstated to her position, where she will continue to discharge her duties and continue to serve all the families of the UCISD,” said lawyer Ricardo Cedillo.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/07/29/uvalde-school-principal-mandy-gutierrez-reinstated-after-placed-on-leave-days-prior/
Did they do something to the water in Texas?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.