Author Topic: My Biden-Voting Friend Had 'No Idea' Things Could Get This Bad. Buckle Up, Buddy, We're Just Getting  (Read 98 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
My Biden-Voting Friend Had 'No Idea' Things Could Get This Bad. Buckle Up, Buddy, We're Just Getting Started
By Kevin Downey Jr. May 23, 2022 6:56 PM ET

A friend told me yesterday he voted for Biden because he was tired of Trump’s “drama.” He said he “didn’t vote for Jared Kushner or Ivanka” and didn’t like them “hanging around” the White House.

“Right message, wrong guy,” he said of Trump.

My buddy considers himself a “non-Trumping, Democrat-hating conservative.” I guess his “non-Trumping” bias trumped (heh-heh) his hatred of Democrats.

He claimed he had “no idea things would get this bad under Biden.”

My friend also doesn’t like the far-left judge in the Bronx who has a habit of releasing violent criminals from jail. He lives nearby.

“She’s causing a one-woman crime wave,” my friend lamented. He fears for his family’s safety and worries about his 2-year-old granddaughter’s future.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/kevindowneyjr/2022/05/23/my-biden-voting-friend-had-no-idea-things-could-get-this-bad-buckle-up-buddy-were-just-getting-started-n1600100
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Voting for Biden was basically like playing russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol.