Author Topic: Stacey Abrams says Georgia ‘the worst state in the country to live,’ despite owning multiple houses  (Read 634 times)

Online Hoodat

Stacey Abrams says Georgia ‘the worst state in the country to live,’ despite owning multiple houses there

Jessica Chasmar  |  May 23, 2022 6:46am EDT

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams declared Saturday that Georgia is "the worst state in the country to live," despite owning at least two houses there.

"I’m running for governor because I know that we have to have a conversation about who we are in this state and what we want for each other and from each other," Abrams said during a speech at the Gwinnett Democrats' Bluetopia Gala in Norcross, according to audio posted by the Gwinnett Daily Post.

"I am tired of hearing about how we’re the best state in the country to do business when we are the worst state in the country to live," she said.  .  .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-georgia-worst-state-despite-owning-multiple-houses-there

This should win the hearts and minds of Georgia voters - by telling them how stupid they are to live in such an awful State.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My first thought is she seems to be living quite well for such a bad state, and if it's so bad why the F'k doesn't she leave? Maybe because she wouldn't be able to take her criminal organization with her?

Online mountaineer

"Vote for me - this place sucks"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Vote for me - this place sucks"
Did she promise to make it less sucky if she wins, or just more sucky for White folk?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Great  fodder for campaign ads this summer/fall.

Lady isn't that bright obviously.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It is obvious this poor woman is starving to death, dressed in sackcloth, and has holes in her shoes.

Uh huh.

If it is so bad, move to Detroit.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

Here's the part that worries me.  If Raffensperger is primaries as expected, he is still going to be SoS on election day in Nov.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

It is obvious this poor woman is starving to death, dressed in sackcloth, and has holes in her shoes.

Uh huh.

If it is so bad, move to Detroit.
I hear Venezuela is lovely this time of year.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

My first thought is she seems to be living quite well for such a bad state, and if it's so bad why the F'k doesn't she leave? Maybe because she wouldn't be able to take her criminal organization with her?

Without her shady operation in Georgia, she would have amounted to nothing, despite all of the preferential treatment she received.  I'm not sure what the dems would do with her if she left.