Author Topic: Monkeypox outbreak may be blamed on sex at European raves, WHO expert says  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Kamaji

Monkeypox outbreak may be blamed on sex at European raves, WHO expert says

By Selim Algar
May 23, 2022

The ongoing monkeypox outbreak could have stemmed from sexual activity at raves in Europe, according to a World Health Organization expert.

Dr. David Heymann said that the unusual spread could have originated from sexual encounters at recent gatherings in Belgium and Spain.

“We know monkeypox can spread when there is close contact with the lesions of someone who is infected,” he said. “And it looks like the sexual contact has now amplified that transmission.”

Until now, monkeypox had not spread beyond Africa, where the disease has been traced to human contact with infected animals.

Most of the recent confirmed cases in Europe are linked to sexual contact between men.

Spanish officials said monkeypox cases there have been traced to a Gay Pride celebration in the Canary Islands that drew tens of thousands of revelers.

The German cases have been linked to sexual activity at raves.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/who-expert-david-heymann-says-monkeypox-outbreak-came-from-sex-at-european-raves/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So,they are now claiming the Euro-Trash are having sex with monkeys?

Who knew there were that many monkeys ,running around in Europe,looking to get laid?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

So,they are now claiming the Euro-Trash are having sex with monkeys?

Who knew there were that many monkeys ,running around in Europe,looking to get laid?

No.  Someone picked it up in Africa, and brought it to Europe, and it's now getting spread around through sexual activities in Europe.

Offline berdie

I am pretty sure I have read about monkey pox cases every year. Just like cases of the black plague.

Offline Kamaji

I am pretty sure I have read about monkey pox cases every year. Just like cases of the black plague.

It's shown up in prior years.  E.g., this article mentions both 2021 and 2003:  https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease-outbreak-news/item/2022-DON383

Offline mountaineer

Why did they leave out the adjective "gay" or "homosexual" before the word "sex," I wonder? Took the writer a few paragraphs to get to that important fact.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Why did they leave out the adjective "gay" or "homosexual" before the word "sex," I wonder? Took the writer a few paragraphs to get to that important fact.

Disease spread thru homo sex rituals is nothing to "clap" about.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Because it isn't limited solely to "gay" or "homosexual" events.  The Spanish cases were traced to a gay event, but the German ones appear to be not so limited.

Offline mountaineer

Because it isn't limited solely to "gay" or "homosexual" events.  The Spanish cases were traced to a gay event, but the German ones appear to be not so limited.
Oh, okay. All the stories I'd read indicated it was only at the gay festivities.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
gay festivities

:pondering:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They don't want to expose the fact that this is another AIDS outbreak spread by a particular aberrant behavior, is the same as the last one, and it's revealing just how small and weak the gay population really is.  Normal people will make the logical assumption that because they are not gay and don't participate in backdoor sex, they are at zero risk.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

Oh, okay. All the stories I'd read indicated it was only at the gay festivities.

Most likely gay events tend to be so-called "superspreader" events because the participants tend to have "relations" with a much larger number of other participants than one might find at a hetero event; however, just like with any other STD, transmission can occur hetero just as it does homo.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

That is probably where it began,but then the bi-sexual freaks had sex with heterosexuals,and it spread from there.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mountaineer

That is probably where it began,but then the bi-sexual freaks had sex with heterosexuals,and it spread from there.

Or closeted gays who will never level with their Doctor on the subject.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

rebewranger

Monkeypox just the latest engineered distraction as controlled demolition of human civilization accelerates
Monday, May 23, 2022 by: Mike Adams

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

Image: Monkeypox just the latest engineered distraction as controlled demolition of human civilization accelerates
(Natural News) Monkeypox, a very mild contagious disease that deserves no panic whatsoever, is reportedly spreading across the world among attendees of a gay pride gathering of 80,000 people in Gran Canaria.

As The Sun (UK) reports, “The Canaria Pride festival, held in the town of Maspalomas between May 5 and 15, has become a hotspot for the monkeypox outbreak, reports El País.”

It turns out that engaging in gay sex activities with thousands of strangers spreads disease. (Who knew?) Even the WHO now says monkeypox is spreading mainly through sexual contact among gay men.

Note that there isn’t a single corporate media outlet in the world that will admit such a fact. They cover up the filthy sexual habits and pretend that anal intercourse among multiple sex partners is perfectly normal, perhaps even preferred.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-23-monkeypox-just-the-latest-engineered-distraction-controlled-demolition-human-civilization.html#

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Controlled" ... in a Three Stooges kind of way.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline The_Reader_David

In Africa people usually catch monkeypox from handling infected animals as bushmeat, no sex involved.  It can be spread by skin-to-skin contact, no sex involved.  Unlike AIDS in which exchange of bodily fluids is required for transmission, in this case the public health problem presented by festivals of homosexual promiscuity does not directly depend on any deviant sexual practice, but simply on the fact that they are events with lots of skin-to-skin contact between lots of people.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Wingnut

In Africa people usually catch monkeypox from handling infected animals as bushmeat, no sex involved.  It can be spread by skin-to-skin contact, no sex involved.  Unlike AIDS in which exchange of bodily fluids is required for transmission, in this case the public health problem presented by festivals of homosexual promiscuity does not directly depend on any deviant sexual practice, but simply on the fact that they are events with lots of skin-to-skin contact between lots of people.

I don't have lots of "skin to skin" contact outside of bumping uglies. 

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Then why is it Africa and South America have zero cases?  Everywhere there are monkeys, there are no infections.  Seems a bit odd to uneducated me.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Then why is it Africa and South America have zero cases?  Everywhere there are monkeys, there are no infections.  Seems a bit odd to uneducated me.

Seems a little Minkey too me.

Offline Kamaji

For one thing, much poorer health reporting systems.

Offline The_Reader_David

There are lots of cases in Africa. So much so that it is considered endemic there.  If you go to for instance https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/map-countries-confirmed-monkeypox-cases-2022-outbreak-rcna30124 you will see that the map is labeled "Monkeypox in countries where it’s not endemic".  There have been tens of thousands of cases of monkeypox in the DRC over the past few years and hundreds in Nigeria.

Selective attention on the media's part creates a false impression (surprise, surprise).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There are lots of cases in Africa. So much so that it is considered endemic there.  If you go to for instance https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/map-countries-confirmed-monkeypox-cases-2022-outbreak-rcna30124 you will see that the map is labeled "Monkeypox in countries where it’s not endemic".  There have been tens of thousands of cases of monkeypox in the DRC over the past few years and hundreds in Nigeria.

Selective attention on the media's part creates a false impression (surprise, surprise).

NOW it makes sense!  Thanks!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup: