Author Topic: Iowa farmer blasts Biden inflation, warns monthly grocery bills will increase $1,000  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 20, 2022 9:39pm EDT
Iowa farmer blasts Biden inflation, warns monthly grocery bills will increase $1,000
The Iowa farmer says it's not just food prices that are spiking
By Charles Creitz | Fox News

A record increase in fuel prices is compounding increases in commodities and raw materials prices that will lead to unprecedented grocery bills for American families, one Iowa farmer warned on "Jesse Watters Primetime."

Ben Riensche, owner of Blue Diamond Farming Company in Jesup, Iowa, said Friday the inflation seen at the supermarket is nowhere near as bad as it will get as the growing season continues in the heartland.

"If you think we're seeing food price spikes right now, I think the food price increases are just starting," Riensche said. "And I don't think your grocery bill will be $1,000 a month. I think it may go up $1,000 a month."

Riensche rejected the Biden administration's claims inflation will be "transitory" and warned of possible "food scarcity" as the collective crisis disrupts supply chains at all levels.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/iowa-farmer-blasts-biden-inflation-warns-monthly-grocery-bills-increase-1000
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"If you think we're seeing food price spikes right now, I think the food price increases are just starting," Riensche said. "And I don't think your grocery bill will be $1,000 a month. I think it may go up $1,000 a month."

Urban "food riots" in the future...?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
To help put this into perspective....

U.S. household average income in 2022 is $ 87,864
U.S. household median income in 2022 is $ 61,937

$1,000 a month is $12,000 a year.

This translates in kind to those with average income of an addtional 13.65% tax
This translates in kind to those in the median income bracket of 19.37% tax

And this on top of all other taxation and expenses.   This is the stuff of bread lines and mass begging in the streets

Bidenflation kills.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... if they can find groceries to buy.  Just came from the supermarket, shelves are going empty again.  Bought store brand crackers because they were 1/2 the price of the name brand.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

To help put this into perspective....

U.S. household average income in 2022 is $ 87,864
U.S. household median income in 2022 is $ 61,937

$1,000 a month is $12,000 a year.

This translates in kind to those with average income of an addtional 13.65% tax
This translates in kind to those in the median income bracket of 19.37% tax

And this on top of all other taxation and expenses.   This is the stuff of bread lines and mass begging in the streets

Bidenflation kills.

Those of us on the right can talk about debt to GDP ratio to average folks till we’re blue in the face but one thing even the most apolitical person understands is the inability to feed their family and fill their gas tank and heat and cool their homes

These people are finished. Their incompetence combined with their flippant  attitude towards the problems facing people is going to ultimately be their downfall. Good times will return. But will not return while these people occupy the White House and branches of government

My prediction is the next GOP nominee will be one of the red state governors and that person will be the next president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

Those of us on the right can talk about debt to GDP ratio to average folks till we’re blue in the face but one thing even the most apolitical person understands is the inability to feed their family and fill their gas tank and heat and cool their homes

These people are finished. Their incompetence combined with their flippant  attitude towards the problems facing people is going to ultimately be their downfall. Good times will return. But will not return while these people occupy the White House and branches of government

My prediction is the next GOP nominee will be one of the red state governors and that person will be the next president

Yup.  What used to be called the Kitchen Table issues.