Author Topic: Trump-Endorsed Candidates 81-3 in Primaries Ahead of Races in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump-Endorsed Candidates 81-3 in Primaries Ahead of Races in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia

Nick Gilbertson 22 May 2022

Republican candidates who have earned former President Donald Trump’s much-coveted endorsement are 81-3 in midterm primary races following 23 victories and two losses in last week’s contests in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Idaho.

Pennsylvania

The much-anticipated primary for the Republican Senate nomination in Pennsylvania between Trump-endorsed candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz and businessman David McCormick remains too close to call and is likely headed for a recount. Oz led by a margin of “1,078 votes out of more than 1.3 million cast as of Saturday,” Breitbart News noted.

Republican operative David Urban told SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Saturday he believes McCormick will prevail over Oz.

“I would say … when all of these ballots that were cast are counted, McCormick will be ahead, as we head into the recount, when they’re all counted,” Urban said. “Now, again, that’s going to be a couple days here, but they’ll be done this coming week is my suspicion.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/22/trump-endorsed-candidates-81-3-in-primaries-ahead-of-tuesdays-races/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I'm sure I read somewhere that Cawthorn's loss absolutely signified the end of Trump and his influence, and the left rejoiced.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org