Author Topic: Biden would consider meeting with Kim Jong Un if he were ‘sincere’ and ‘serious’  (Read 558 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden would consider meeting with Kim Jong Un if he were ‘sincere’ and ‘serious’
by Morgan Chalfant - 05/21/22 8:04 AM ET

President Biden on Saturday indicated that he would consider meeting with North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un but only if he were “sincere” and “serious” about discussions related to the country’s nuclear program. 

“It would depend on whether he was sincere and whether it was serious,” Biden replied when asked under what conditions he would meet with the North Korean leader. 

Biden made the comments in response to a question at a joint press conference Saturday following a bilateral meeting with South Korean Yoon Suk-yeol. 

Sitting U.S. presidents historically have not typically met with North Korean leaders, but Biden’s predecessor, former President Trump, took an unprecedented step of meeting with Kim three times including stepping into North Korea. The Trump administration’s talks with North Korea about its nuclear program ultimately failed. 

The Biden administration has said repeatedly that it is open to talks with North Korea with no preconditions, but Pyongyang has rejected those offers. 

more
https://thehill.com/news/administration/3496610-biden-would-consider-meeting-with-kim-jong-un-if-he-were-sincere-and-serious/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Li'l Kim must be shaking in his boots.
Zolan Kanno-Youngs
@KannoYoungs
Biden was asked by @kaitlancollins if he had a message for Kim Jong-un. “Hello,” he said before pausing for a couple seconds. “Period.”

10:58 PM · May 21, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kim Jong Un responded and said he would meet with Biden if he were coherent and conscious.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Biden:   Hello! Aha, take that, Kim! 

Kim:  Oh, Joe. You had me at hello, you big galoot.

Biden: Double hello, just for the folks in concentration camps.

Kim: I just don't know how to quit you, Joey Boy.

Offline Kamaji

Kim Jong Un responded and said he would meet with Biden if he were coherent and conscious.

In other words, "never".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Leave it alone, Joe.  You'll just bleep it up.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And the bag of cash was "right".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure Kim Jong Un wants the same thing, meaning he'll never agree to meet with non-serious Shortbus Joe.  Instead, he'll be back to perfecting his nuclear warheads.  His rocket program is already resumed.  Sloe Joe threw away what gains Donald Trump had made.

Jong Un met with Trump because he knew Trump would be serious about discussing the issues that set us apart.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Jong Un met with Trump because he knew Trump would be serious about discussing the issues that set us apart.
I think Li'l Kim respected Trump's authoritah, knowing he'd do what he said. No one respects Joe. He's a laughingstock.

Offline Kamaji

I think Li'l Kim respected Trump's authoritah, knowing he'd do what he said. No one respects Joe. He's a laughingstock.

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
“Hello. Period” – Joe Biden Has Really Bizarre Message For Kim Jong Un in Meeting with Press in Tokyo (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published May 22, 2022 at 1:32pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNVmv09qVx8&t=45s&ab_channel=TODAY

Joe Biden on Sunday held a meeting with the press after arriving in Tokyo, Japan.

Biden kicked off the second leg of his Asia tour in Tokyo after spending two days in South Korea.

Biden said he’s not concerned about what North Korea is doing in relation to long-range missile testing while he’s visiting the region.

“We are prepared for anything North Korea does because we’ve thought through how we’d respond to whatever they do and so I’m not concerned if that’s what you’re suggesting,” Biden said to reporters.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/hello-period-joe-biden-really-bizarre-message-kim-jong-un-meeting-press-tokyo-video/#disqus_thread
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can't take it anymore!!!!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: