Author Topic: Capitol Hill rioter, 23, who sat in Mike Pence's Senate chair and stormed Nancy Pelosi's office face  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Capitol Hill rioter, 23, who sat in Mike Pence's Senate chair and stormed Nancy Pelosi's office faces up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to felony charge

Christian Secor, 23, of Costa Mesa, California entered a guilty plea on Thursday
    Admitted to breaching the Capitol and sitting in Senate president's seat
    Secor also opened the doors to others and traipsed through Pelosi's office
    He technically could face up to 20 years in prison, but guidelines call for less

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 23:38 EDT, 19 May 2022 | Updated: 01:55 EDT, 20 May 2022

A California man who stormed the US Capitol, traipsed through Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office, and sat in the Senate chair of then-Vice President Mike Pence has pleaded guilty to a federal charge in the riot.

Christian Secor, 23, of Costa Mesa, entered the guilty plea on Thursday in a Washington DC court, admitting to obstructing an official proceeding during the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol.

Under sentencing guidelines, Secor will likely face 21 to 27 months in federal prison when he is sentenced in October, though the court is not bound by the guidelines and could technically impose up to 20 years.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10836023/California-man-pleads-guilty-Capitol-riot-charge.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

obstructing an official proceeding
A crime so deadly, so serious, that the penalty should be 30 days in jail, a fine and six months probation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A crime so deadly, so serious, that the penalty should be 30 days in jail, a fine and six months probation.

Judges gotta be careful.  Throwing heavy books at people can cause serious elbow ligament injury.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DefiantMassRINO

admitting to obstructing an official proceeding during the January 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol.

They got him for the felony.  This could be a sign of things to come.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.