Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg says US backs new Marshall plan to rebuild Ukraine  (Read 1042 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Pete Buttigieg says US backs new Marshall plan to rebuild Ukraine
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2022, 08:18:26 am »
I guess you forgot that Biden offered Zelenskyy safe passage out of the country and into exile at the very beginning.

And I really don't think anyone had to tell Zelenskyy or the majority of Ukrainians to fight to the death. They love their homeland and freedom of not living under the Russian boot and are willing to die to prevent it. They've been there before and died by the millions. All well evidenced by their tenacity pushing the Russian bear out of their country.

So I'm all for supplying arms to these people to defend themselves. Arms that are modern and affective. Russia has subjugated and destroyed the lives of hundreds of millions of people over the last 70+ years. NATOs very existence is to contain Russia to its national borders. Destroying Russia's ability to nibble on its neighbors is win for all of us.

@DB

Well said!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2022, 01:55:45 pm »
Shouldn't Russia be paying for this?
Yep. Just think. If Ukraine had more/better highways, the Russians might be sitting on the Polish border by now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2022, 02:49:14 am »
Romney makes it clear, The Russians are going to kill us with our own Uranium supplied by hitlery, and financed by our own money, or should i say Bidens.  When fools get their way, they live in their greatest fears, then often cease.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions