Author Topic: We May Never Know If Covid Leaked From A Lab Unless The US Stops Helping Cover Up The Truth  (Read 256 times)

Offline Kamaji

We May Never Know If Covid Leaked From A Lab Unless The United States Stops Helping China Cover Up The Truth

Whether lab or market origin, anyone trying to cover for China should remember both scenarios are humiliating for the Chinese government.

BY: PAT FIDOPIASTIS
MAY 20, 2022

The only Covid narrative that doesn’t directly aim to control people has to do with determining the origin of SARS-CoV-2. Discovering the origin of the virus should have been a top priority, but it was not. Why? Perhaps, instead of controlling people, the goal in this case was to cover for complicit behavior.

There are only two plausible competing virus origin hypotheses: “lab leak” and “wet market.” Instead of imploring scientists to work together and discover the truth, then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins wrote in an email to presidential medical advisor Anthony Fauci early in the pandemic: “Wondering if there is something NIH can do to help put down this very destructive conspiracy [i.e., ‘lab leak’], with what seems to be growing momentum.”

Knowing that SARS-CoV-1 leaked from a Chinese lab on at least two occasions in the early 2000s, why would Collins and Fauci be so quick to “put down” the lab leak hypothesis?

Evidence Wuhan Lab Was Doing Risky Experiments
A 2016 publication in the premier journal PNAS entitled “SARS-like WIV1-CoV poised for human emergence” gave us more than enough evidence that risky experiments were being conducted at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Specifically, the authors stated: “This manuscript describes efforts to extend surveillance beyond sequence analysis, constructing chimeric and full-length zoonotic coronaviruses to evaluate emergence potential” (emphasis mine).

In other words, the authors were creating novel viruses and determining how well they could infect human cells. A curious feature of SARS-CoV-2 is the presence of a furin cleavage site in its spike protein that gives it remarkable infectivity. Human cells display a specialized enzyme called “furin protease” that can cleave the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein at the furin cleavage site to facilitate efficient infection.

Source:  https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/20/we-may-never-know-if-covid-leaked-from-a-lab-unless-the-united-states-stops-helping-china-cover-up-the-truth/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Unfortunate false dichotomy right from the start.

The wet market nonsense is not a plausible source at all.

We know the virus was developed in a lab, so why even bother to insult the reader's intelligence with nonsense?

For me, the only two possible sources of the pandemic remain:

A lab leak (as in unintentional release, capitalized upon for political and economic destruction) and...

An intentional release, timed to screw up the global economy and in doing so, affect election outcomes.

The more I learn, the more I lean toward the latter.

The crimes against humanity committed in the name of medicine during this outbreak are numerous, ranging from the placement of infected patients in extended care facilities which had no cases among a population with high comorbidities, to the false discrediting of early onset treatment protocols to gain and maintain emergence use authorization to deploy "vaccines" that did not prevent the disease, the transmission of the disease, nor death from the disease, but actually had a host of adverse effects up to and including death of the recipient. Someone(s) made handsome profits off this, and did so without liability because of the 'emergency'.  Decisions were made on the basis of politics and pecuniary enrichment, and the invocation of "science" borders on sacrilege.

I would bet that close examination of the origin of the virus, the suppression of treatment protocols, the political responses, and the money trail will all disclose the absolute perfidy involved, resulting in the deaths of millions worldwide.

Keep in mind that these are the same folks who will have extraordinary treaty powers now and in the future with the latest UN treaty.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Unfortunate false dichotomy right from the start.

The wet market nonsense is not a plausible source at all.

We know the virus was developed in a lab, so why even bother to insult the reader's intelligence with nonsense?

For me, the only two possible sources of the pandemic remain:

A lab leak (as in unintentional release, capitalized upon for political and economic destruction) and...

An intentional release, timed to screw up the global economy and in doing so, affect election outcomes.

The more I learn, the more I lean toward the latter.

The crimes against humanity committed in the name of medicine during this outbreak are numerous, ranging from the placement of infected patients in extended care facilities which had no cases among a population with high comorbidities, to the false discrediting of early onset treatment protocols to gain and maintain emergence use authorization to deploy "vaccines" that did not prevent the disease, the transmission of the disease, nor death from the disease, but actually had a host of adverse effects up to and including death of the recipient. Someone(s) made handsome profits off this, and did so without liability because of the 'emergency'.  Decisions were made on the basis of politics and pecuniary enrichment, and the invocation of "science" borders on sacrilege.

I would bet that close examination of the origin of the virus, the suppression of treatment protocols, the political responses, and the money trail will all disclose the absolute perfidy involved, resulting in the deaths of millions worldwide.

Keep in mind that these are the same folks who will have extraordinary treaty powers now and in the future with the latest UN treaty.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We May Never Know If Covid Leaked From A Lab Unless The United States Stops Helping China Cover Up The Truth
By: Pat Fidopiastis
May 20, 2022

The only Covid narrative that doesn’t directly aim to control people has to do with determining the origin of SARS-CoV-2. Discovering the origin of the virus should have been a top priority, but it was not. Why? Perhaps, instead of controlling people, the goal in this case was to cover for complicit behavior.

There are only two plausible competing virus origin hypotheses: “lab leak” and “wet market.” Instead of imploring scientists to work together and discover the truth, then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins wrote in an email to presidential medical advisor Anthony Fauci early in the pandemic: “Wondering if there is something NIH can do to help put down this very destructive conspiracy [i.e., ‘lab leak’], with what seems to be growing momentum.”

Knowing that SARS-CoV-1 leaked from a Chinese lab on at least two occasions in the early 2000s, why would Collins and Fauci be so quick to “put down” the lab leak hypothesis?

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/20/we-may-never-know-if-covid-leaked-from-a-lab-unless-the-united-states-stops-helping-china-cover-up-the-truth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,I wonder why the US would do a thing like that?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien