Author Topic: Democrats Truly Are Evil.. Derek Hunter  (Read 81 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Truly Are Evil.. Derek Hunter
« on: May 19, 2022, 03:17:48 pm »
Democrats Truly Are Evil
Derek Hunter

Posted: May 19, 2022 12:01 AM

I really despise these people. That Democrats are desperate for anything to distract from their failures that they’re willing to lie, cheat and steal is nothing new, but the extent to which they’re taking it is simply vile. They are now blaming anyone who isn’t them for the murder of 10 people in Buffalo, essentially declaring half the country to be violent criminals. That’s evil, but still easier than defending Joe Biden’s record as President.

I don’t want to see those faces on TV and hate them. Chuck Schumer is ugly, sure, but he’s just a d-bag politician. Nancy Pelosi has had so much work done on her face that you almost pity her when you see her, if only for the energy she must exert to fully close her eyes. Biden was always dumb, but the more than sprinkling of dementia has amplified what God neglected to give him in the first place. They and their fellow travelers have always disgusted me, but now it’s beyond that. I simply can’t fathom how a decent human being could do the things they do.

Sure, anyone can slip and do or say something horrible, as humans we all fall short sometimes. But they live there; it’s all they do.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/05/19/democrats-truly-are-evil-n2607470
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Democrats Truly Are Evil.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 06:55:54 pm »
DEMOCOMMIES ARE THE GREATEST EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THIS REPUBLIC!

:yowsa:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 06:56:47 pm by jafo2010 »