Author Topic: Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends av  (Read 257 times)

Offline Kamaji

Gas stations in Washington reprogram pumps to prepare for $10-a-gallon fuel as Bidenflation sends average price soaring to $4.57 - almost twice the $2.41 during Trump's final month

By Alex Oliveira For Dailymail.Com
18 May 2022

A national gas station chain is reprogramming its pumps in Washington state to accommodate $10-a-gallon fuel, it has been revealed.

The move by 76 comes as the nation's average gasoline price soars to $4.57-a-gallon, almost twice the $2.41 average during Trump's last month in office.

A spokesperson for '76' gas stations confirmed that the national chain has begun reconfiguring its pumps to 'make room' for the possibility of double-digit prices, The Post Millennial reported.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10830591/Gas-stations-Washington-reprogram-pumps-prepare-10-gallon-fuel.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I can't wait for summer no travel vacation time! Just one more hit to the economy as as the summer tourism industry takes another hit. With prices so high and inflation climbing higher families will have to choose between the basics or going even deeper in hock for a trip to someplace like Disneyland to see their favorite tansgender princess.