Author Topic: Kinzinger says Cawthorn loss ‘good for the country’  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kinzinger says Cawthorn loss ‘good for the country’
by Sarakshi Rai - 05/18/22 9:41 AM ET

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) slammed Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) on Wednesday and said in an interview that his primary loss is “good for the country.”

In an interview with CNN’s John Berman in which he was asked what he thought about Cawthorn’s loss, Kinzinger said: “Well, it’s good. I mean it’s good for the country, it’s good for the party, it’s good for the 11th District of North Carolina.

He added that Washington, D.C., “has become kind of a growing ground for people that are just more interested in fame than governing” and said that those people “are more interested in becoming famous than in actually doing the very serious work at a time when we’ve got a lot of challenges here at home and overseas.”

“So it’s a good thing he lost.”

more
https://thehill.com/news/house/3492561-kinzinger-says-cawthorn-loss-good-for-the-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Kinzinger says Cawthorn loss ‘good for the country’
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 08:18:13 pm »
Getting rid of Kinzinger would be even better.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 08:32:37 pm »
Getting rid of Kinzinger would be even better.
Well considering Kinzinger didn't have the balls to run again we have that to look forward to. As I recall he said not running for reelection wasn't the end of his political career, so yeah he's an idiot.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 09:04:57 pm »
Well considering Kinzinger didn't have the balls to run again we have that to look forward to. As I recall he said not running for reelection wasn't the end of his political career, so yeah he's an idiot.

I see him being the "New Joe Scarborough" at CNN

Flaccid piece of moldy rotten cheese.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.