Author Topic: Disney announces new 2022 LGBTQ+ clothing collection for kids  (Read 607 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
6 hours ago
Disney announces new 2022 LGBTQ+ clothing collection for kids
The collection's proceeds will be donated to various LGBTQ+ charity organizations

by Landon Mion FOXBusiness

Disney released a new LGBTQ+ clothing line for children on Monday amid the company's feud with Florida Republicans and Gov. Ron DeSantis over the state's new parental rights law.

The clothing line features the rainbow Pride flag printed on T-shirts, baby clothes, bracelets, sweaters, socks, backpacks and other items.

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/disney-lgbtq-clothing-line-kids

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/disney-lgbtq-clothing-line-kids
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Disney announces new 2022 LGBTQ+ clothing collection for kids
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 04:08:29 pm »
Recognize how militant these people are.

They will keep pushing and will not stop until we all are in mass graves.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 04:27:26 pm »
Queer gear?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 04:48:24 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline AARguy

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 05:43:35 pm »
Can you imagine being an investor and entrusting your money to oddballs like this?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 06:34:10 pm »
I remember when my granddaughter was little and buying her 'princess' outfits (almost 20 years ago).

Now Disney is after a different target market..."Princess".

:shrug:

None of it gets past my door any more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 10:12:17 pm »
Vulcan fires the phaser with:
"Recognize how militant these people are.
They will keep pushing and will not stop until we all are in mass graves."

OK, I'll accept that at face value.
Having said that...
... What, then, is the proper response?

(Is it time for that New Continental Congress yet...?)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 10:53:05 pm »
I can't even turn on the TV anymore without some form of blatant disgusting faggotry taking place.

I hope the cultural war turns hot as some point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2022, 10:56:22 pm »
I know this is one anecdotal observation, but my wife told me a few days ago, that where she was shopping for our grandchildren, more than half of the bargain and clearance bin was Disney shit.  Maybe people are taking note.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2022, 11:02:15 pm »
Gear for the Groomer. On Sale Now.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2022, 12:35:36 am »
I can't even turn on the TV anymore without some form of blatant disgusting faggotry taking place.

I hope the cultural war turns hot as some point.
Every movie, every series comes to a dead stop the second that comes on the screen.

Maybe someone will look at  the unwatched episodes and parts of episodes at netflix or another platform and figure out where each of those stories ended. Then maybe the lights will go on and they will realize why they are losing popularity.

Oh well, it was a thought.

Wish in one hand....

I just they'd put on the list of 'TVMA' things "homosexuality" and save me some time.

Crap, they already put "smoking" on the list after sex, violence, nudity, etc.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 01:17:45 am »
If someone had even ATTEMPTED to do something like that a generation ago,he or she would have been laughed out of the room after being fired.

This may even be especially true of Disney,back when Walt was running the joint. I honestly have a hard time even coming up with a company as wholesome as Disney was back then.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2022, 01:42:56 am »
If someone had even ATTEMPTED to do something like that a generation ago,he or she would have been laughed out of the room after being fired.

This may even be especially true of Disney,back when Walt was running the joint. I honestly have a hard time even coming up with a company as wholesome as Disney was back then.

Yes, Walt was a great American, and a his standards were exceptional.  That's why the subversive types coveted his company ...  and gradually seized control.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2022, 02:52:03 am »
Yes, Walt was a great American, and a his standards were exceptional.  That's why the subversive types coveted his company ...  and gradually seized control.

@cato potatoe
Not really. He left the Disney Empire to relatives when he died,and they are the ones virtually setting fire to it.

BTW,I thought the same thing you did,and then found out different. Proves even a guy as bright as Disney can make mistakes when it comes to family.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 01:16:15 pm »
It's kind of annoying to any of us familiar with the Bible to see the appropriation of the rainbow by homosexuals as the symbol of their aberrant behavior. And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you and every living creature with you, for everlasting generations: I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth . . . and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. ..." Gen. 9:12, 15.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2022, 09:56:23 pm »
Walt had High standards and family values for more than one reason, the almighty dollar, how popular do you think Disneyland would have been in 1950's America if it were otherwise? Not knocking Walt, like Walter Knott they not only wanted to make money they also wanted to build a family friendly brand but after they passed greed became the most important thing and with the Walt Disney Co. so too was social engineering by their perverted leadership. The pandering to perversion was incipient and low key at first until they felt they could throw off disguise and be out in the open. Of course they misjudged in Florida and I believe this is another badly misjudged situation, just how many Wokesters and little closet queens do they think they will gain compare to normal families they will lose on top of the ones they lost with Florida?