Author Topic: Historic! Gas Prices Are Over $4 a Gallon in All 50 States for the First Time Ever  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Historic! Gas Prices Are Over $4 a Gallon in All 50 States for the First Time Ever
By Matt Margolis May 17, 2022 3:41 PM ET

Joe Biden may be just another old white guy and will never be as cool as the first black president, but he just achieved something historic for his presidential legacy. Not only is the national average for a gallon of gas now over $4.50, but gas prices are over $4 a gallon in all 50 states. Both are historic firsts.

Gas prices reached an average of $4.52 a gallon on Tuesday, according to AAA. That’s up from $4.37 a week ago, and up from $3.05 a gallon a year ago.

Aren’t you glad Biden raided the Strategic Petroleum Reserves?

Biden has tried to blame Vladimir Putin for the rise in gas prices and inflation, but with little success. He’s also tried accusing Big Oil of price gouging, but this talking point was debunked in epic fashion by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2022/05/17/historic-gas-prices-are-over-4-a-gallon-in-all-50-states-for-the-first-time-ever-n1598663
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Joe and Kamala must be congratulating themselves on achieving another 'First'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Drago

• "Life is a Journey"
Historic! Gas Prices Are Over $4 a Gallon in All 50 States for the First Time Ever
By Matt Margolis May 17, 2022 3:41 PM ET

..."Aren’t you glad Biden raided the Strategic Petroleum Reserves?"...

And Biden is going buy back oil for the SPR at the highest prices ever...double stupid!

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s.-unveils-plan-to-buy-back-oil-for-emergency-stockpile

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
And Biden is going buy back oil for the SPR at the highest prices ever...double stupid!

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/u.s.-unveils-plan-to-buy-back-oil-for-emergency-stockpile

Good catch.  Biden's stupidity knows no bounds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Food lines. Gas lines. Peoples savings lost....Biden's America. It is coming soon.

"Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again."....

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB

I lived through tbe Carter era.  Carter had good intentions, but was just too incompetent for the job.  Biden is incompetent and hell bent on intnentionally destroying the country. There really isn't a comparison.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Jimmy Carter is a good human being who has done the best he can to do God's work here on Earth.

Joe Biden is willfully blind and doubling down on failure.  He's been in DC since 1973.  You'd think he still had memory of the failed policies of the 1970s, but he's steering out nation straight into the abyss.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright