Author Topic: MSNBC Guest Calls On Democrats To ‘Brand Every Republican’ As Racist  (Read 420 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
May 17, 2022 6:08 PM ET

An MSNBC guest said Democrats can win elections by branding Republicans as racist during Tuesday’s episode of “Deadline: The White House with Nicolle Wallace.”

Donny Deutsch, podcast host of “On Brand,” claimed “23% of Republican males are okay with white nationals, white supremacist views,” and urged Democrats to “brand” Republicans as “racist” in order to win elections. The podcast host told MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace that the Great Replacement Theory is the “Republican Racist Replacement Theory.”

“What the Democrats need to do — and it’s so obvious at this point — is brand then with it, is basically take this Replacement Theory and now make it the Republican Racist Replacement Theory,” Deutsch said. “Make every Republican answer, ‘Do you believe in it or not?’ Brand every Republican. This is the party of replacement theory. Take what is a sliver [of the Republican Party] … and make it the entire raison d’être of the Republican Party.”

“Do the same thing with violence, it’s the RV party. It’s the Republican Violence Party,” Deutsch continued. “The very, very heinous things that they stand for and are hiding behind, brand them on it. Take a branding iron, put it on them so that any mainstream Republican has to wear that badge, and go, ‘Are you vote Republican? Do you understand you’re voting for replacement theory? Do you believe in that? … Because that’ the Republican platform, so make the Republicans own it.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/17/msnbc-guest-donny-deutsch-cdemocrats-brand-every-republican-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
20 years ago being called a racist was a big damned deal.  It invoked visuals of the KKK, Neo-Nazi's, and Black Panthers. 

Now the dims have taken this concept, and diluted it so much where it applies to half the country.  With that dilution comes the diluted effect.   This approach is backfiring miserably
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... haven't they been doing that for decades?

They have to throw rhetorical Molitov cocktails at Republicans to deflect attention from the Dems' destructive policies.

What destructive policies? Have you seen fuel and food prices?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Donny Douchebag is at it again. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Kamaji

So what changes?  The democrats have been doing that for decades already.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So what changes?  The democrats have been doing that for decades already.

Back then they alluded the views were racist.  Now they are out in out calling people racist.  Big difference IMO.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Back then they alluded the views were racist.  Now they are out in out calling people racist.  Big difference IMO.

Maybe so, but if one person calls another person's views racist, that first person is necessarily calling the second person a racist.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fine there Donny Douche, we'll just call all you leftists groomers and pedos.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Donny Douchebag is at it again.

It takes a special talent to be promoted from "Host" to "Guest."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: