Author Topic: NY Democrats in bitter battle against each other sparked by ‘Hochulmander’ overreach  (Read 199 times)

Offline Kamaji

NY Democrats in bitter battle against each other sparked by ‘Hochulmander’ overreach

By Carl Campanile and Zach Williams
May 17, 2022

The Democrats pushed too far and now they are left to turn on one another for political survival.

That’s the landscape in New York where an ugly civil war has erupted thanks to the party’s epic failure in gerrymandering congressional districts for partisan gain that were overturned by the courts and order redrawn by a special master.

“I thought it was disrespectful. We’ve served together a long time. He’s running in my district,” Upper East Side congresswoman Carolyn Maloney told The Post of her longtime fellow House member Jerrold Nadler’s sudden announcement that he’d be challenging for her long-held seat after being drawn out of his own.

Nadler’s west side base in the 10th congressional district, where he has resided and which he has represented for five decades, was redrawn into Maloney’s 12th congressional district.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/05/17/ny-dems-in-civil-war-sparked-by-hochulmander-overreach/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sucks to lose power and influence.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.