Author Topic: Sharpton: Trump Mainstreamed ‘Hatred’ that Opened Pathway for Buffalo Shooter  (Read 464 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sharpton: Trump Mainstreamed ‘Hatred’ that Opened Pathway for Buffalo Shooter

Pam Key 16 May 2022

MSNBC host Al Sharpton said Monday on “Deadline” that former President Donald Trump’s rhetoric was the “mainstreaming” of hatred.

According to Sharpton, it “opens and broadens the whole pathway” to people like the man accused of killing 10 people at a Buffalo supermarket Saturday.

Discussing President Joe Biden’s reaction to the shooting, Sharpton said, “If this does not make the White House say, wait a minute, we need to call in leaders from all these communities, and we need to send a signal that we are antithetical to Donald Trump’s presidency about that there is fine people on both sides when marching down  Charlottesville streets saying  Jews will not replace us. This manifesto said Jews are using blacks to kill whites. He needs to dramatically shown that this administration is against it.”

Sharpton added, “Don’t forget when you opened up playing where President Biden then as a candidate was talking about what Donald Trump as president did. This young man was fifteen years old then, so it was not that radical when the president of the United States says there are fine people on both sides. The mainstreaming of this hatred, the mainstreaming of we will not be replaced, this kind of mainstreaming of this opens and broadens the whole pathway to people like this young man to feel that they’re standing up for something. Why else would he be live streaming? He didn’t do it and run and hide, and we find him a week later in a different state hiding under a bed in a motel. He live-streamed it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/16/sharpton-trump-mainstreamed-hatred-that-opened-pathway-for-buffalo-shooter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I see it now, Trump be responsible for a great economy, low fuel prices, high Black employment and opportunities was all just a ploy designed to hide his backing of BLM and Antifa and the rise of Black on White and Asian crime............Oh wait that was Obama and Biden and all the liberal media along with Sharpton and the rest of the liberal slimes.

Online mountaineer

Who mainstreamed the hatred that inspired the NY subway shooter or the guy in Waukesha who plowed into parade participants, "Rev" Charlatan?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yo Al Baby, two words..........Crown Heights. Now shut up and crawl back into your hole.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When there is a race card to be thrown always look to the tried and true master racebaiter, Rev Al.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I thought the FBI were the bunch who pumped and primed the shooter.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis