Author Topic: Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 16, 2022 8:46am EDT

Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack

Cheney accused her own party of encouraging hate after a deadly mass shooting

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., is blaming leaders in her own party for enabling hate in the U.S., after a mass shooting in Buffalo, N.Y., where the suspect is believed to be a white nationalist.

Two days after Payton Gendron allegedly went on a shooting spree at a grocery store, killing 10 people and injuring three – most of whom were Black – Cheney took to Twitter to point a finger at her fellow Republicans.

"The House GOP leadership has enabled white nationalism, white supremacy, and anti-semitism. History has taught us that what begins with words ends in far worse," Cheney posted. "@GOP leaders must renounce and reject these views and those who hold them."

Cheney did not specify exactly who she meant or what she meant by this, and her office did not immediately respond to a request for comment, but House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., was described Sunday by the Washington Post as "echoing the racist ‘great replacement’ theory" that Gendron reportedly referenced in a lengthy manifesto.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., who, along with Cheney, is one of two Republicans on the House January 6 commission, also accused Stefanik of promoting the theory in a Saturday tweet in which he shared a September Newsweek article about criticism leveled at Stefanik's Facebook ads.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cheney-blames-gop-enabling-white-racism-buffalo-shooters-attack
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Reports are the shooters politics is heavily WOKE, the blame accusations are the shooter is Conservative.  Toughie to figure out whats going on here, eh?  Certainly not the first time for this political rodeo, eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Dizzy Lizzy has now completely whored herself out to the Dem party, and fully exposed the nevertrump wing as bootlickers for the woke Dem fruitbats.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

Reports are the shooters politics is heavily WOKE, the blame accusations are the shooter is Conservative.  Toughie to figure out whats going on here, eh?  Certainly not the first time for this political rodeo, eh?

White guy must be a conservative.  Black Guy or Muslim just letting a little steam off because of all the social injustice they live with in this country. And they want to be equal, not happening, Irene! 8888crybaby **nononono*

Offline Killer Clouds

Yes Liz should be blaming her party. Her party is the DCP.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Dizzy Lizzy has now completely whored herself out to the Dem party, and fully exposed the nevertrump wing as bootlickers for the woke Dem fruitbats.
She is not even 'pretending' to be Republican anymore. She has jumped into the insanity pool which is the current Democrat Party. She is underwater, breathing in their lunacy and loving it!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

Once she is voted out of office, her next gig will be taking over for Whoopi on "The View".
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She is not even 'pretending' to be Republican anymore. She has jumped into the insanity pool which is the current Democrat Party. She is underwater, breathing in their lunacy and loving it!
I'm starting to think that the mad cow is just so angry at Trump because he accomplished more in four years than her daddy and Bush did in eight and Trump was more popular even though Bush and Cheney had that whole war thing going for them.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Liz Cheney blames GOP leaders for enabling White racism days after Buffalo shooter's attack..."

You go, girl.
There's the door. And KEEP "going"...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online DefiantMassRINO

What GOP leaders?  Mitch McConnell?  Lindsey Graham?  Mitt Romney?  Kevin McCarthy?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Cheney is a major POS and needs to be sent packing.  Anyone in Wyoming voting for this idiot should lose their right to vote. 

I am tired of globalists willing to end our republic's sovereignty being voted into high office.  Americans need to wake up to the destruction these traitors are wrecking upon this nation.  And we need to get serious about traitors.

Globalists are traitors, and should be dealt with accordingly.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

I'd just like to blame Liz Cheney  for enabling White racism before Buffalo shooter's attack and for getting into politics on a level of Kamala!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions