Author Topic: Lincoln Project ‘Crazy Ones’ ad spotlights Ron DeSantis, Rick Scott, Matt Gaetz  (Read 292 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
'They hate the rules and have no respect for you.'
The Lincoln Project, the Never Trump Republican dissident group now billing itself as a “leading pro-democracy organization in the United States,” is featuring three prominent Florida Republicans in a new ad launching in the New York City and Washington media markets.

The minute-long spot (“The Crazy Ones“) pays ironic tribute to Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, including “the men and women of ‘Ultra MAGA’ who are out to destroy America’s values and reverse decades of social progress.”

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/524200-lincoln-project-crazy-ones-ad-spotlights-ron-desantis-rick-scott-matt-gaetz/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

I'll take DeSantis over the Lincoln logs any day of the week.

Online mountaineer

The Pedophile Project has been busy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Lincoln Project - that was founded by the same Bush '43 flunkies that:

- lied to America to justify 2003 invastion of Iraq
- had America engage in nation building in Iraq and Afghanistan; which Bush '43 said he wasn't going to do
- expanded the size and scope of Big Government by adding Medicare Part D, without allowing for negotiating prescription drug prices
- had Big Government pick the winners and losers during the 2008 financial crisis
- were quick to brand as "RINOs" anyone who had disagreed with the Bush '43 admin's policies
- whose policies led to the Occupy Wall Street and Tea Party populist movements
- who abandoned fiscal conservatism

... those same hypocrites who are responsible for the fracture and Balkanization of the Republican Party by eschewing traditional conservtaive priciples such as competitive free market capitalism and limited Constitutional government?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline andy58-in-nh

'They hate the rules and have no respect for you.'
The Lincoln Project, the Never Trump Republican dissident group now billing itself as a “leading pro-democracy organization in the United States,” is featuring three prominent Florida Republicans in a new ad launching in the New York City and Washington media markets.

The minute-long spot (“The Crazy Ones“) pays ironic tribute to Apple’s “Think Different” commercial, including “the men and women of ‘Ultra MAGA’ who are out to destroy America’s values and reverse decades of social progress.”

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/524200-lincoln-project-crazy-ones-ad-spotlights-ron-desantis-rick-scott-matt-gaetz/

Doesn't the Lincoln Project operate out of a white panel van with "Free Candy" painted on the side?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn