Author Topic: Biden headed to Buffalo on Tuesday following massacre  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden headed to Buffalo on Tuesday following massacre
« on: May 16, 2022, 12:29:38 am »
By David Meyer   
May 15, 2022 6:56pm

President Biden will reportedly visit Buffalo on Tuesday after the mass shooting this weekend. Oliver Contreras - Pool via CNP

President Biden will travel to Buffalo on Tuesday in the wake of Saturday’s hate-fueled massacre there, according to CNN.

Gov. Kathy Hochul wrote in a tweet Sunday shortly before CNN’s report that she had spoken to Biden about the shooting and that her hometown “will welcome him anytime.

“I appreciate his outreach & the opportunity to tell him about my hometown’s strong, resilient & fighting spirit,” the fellow Dem said. “We are the City of Good Neighbors & I told him we will welcome him any time.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/05/15/biden-headed-to-buffalo-on-tuesday-following-massacre/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden headed to Buffalo on Tuesday following massacre
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 12:32:13 am »
I guess we will hear a lot more about all of us white supremacists and our Ultra Maga King...never let a crisis go to waste...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 12:32:33 am »
No doubt to malign all white guys with guns, and especially the guns themselves.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2022, 12:39:58 am »
But he refused to visit or to even acknowledge the Christmas Parade massacre.
Twelve hours after the deadly rampage by a known Black racist, Biden, Psaki, and the American media never heard of it. According to them even now today, it never happened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 12:44:08 am »
Twelve hours after the deadly rampage by a known Black racist, Biden, Psaki, and the American media never heard of it. According to them even now today, it never happened.
Yep.

It didn't fit the narrative.
It was done by a Black Supremacist, something the administration won't even admit exists.

Overtones of Islam (Obama's favorite sound?)...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2022, 12:52:24 am »
Would this count as blood dancing?

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2022, 04:41:58 am »
By David Meyer   
May 15, 2022 6:56pm

President Biden will reportedly visit Buffalo on Tuesday after the mass shooting this weekend. Oliver Contreras - Pool via CNP

President Biden will travel to Buffalo on Tuesday in the wake of Saturday’s hate-fueled massacre there, according to CNN.

Gov. Kathy Hochul wrote in a tweet Sunday shortly before CNN’s report that she had spoken to Biden about the shooting and that her hometown “will welcome him anytime.

“I appreciate his outreach & the opportunity to tell him about my hometown’s strong, resilient & fighting spirit,” the fellow Dem said. “We are the City of Good Neighbors & I told him we will welcome him any time.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/05/15/biden-headed-to-buffalo-on-tuesday-following-massacre/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter
NY gun control laws works so well. Until these idiots face the fact that it's not the guns that cause the violence nothing will change.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2022, 09:37:30 am »
Adds new meaning to "Shuffling off to Buffalo."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2022, 11:08:41 am »

Of course; it doesn't fit the political narrative.