Author Topic: Dem Sen. Murphy: ‘Racist Ideology and Speech Now Embedded’ in GOP, Fox News Fueling Violence  (Read 733 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dem Sen. Murphy: ‘Racist Ideology and Speech Now Embedded’ in GOP, Fox News Fueling Violence

Pam Key 15 May 2022

Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that “racist ideology” in the Republican Party and Fox News is fueling violence.

Murphy said, “There’s two really frightening phenomenon that happened in this country right now. The first is the normalization of racism, right? You have racist ideology and speech now embedded inside major American institutions, the Republican Party, the former president’s political operation, Fox News. And it is fueling a level of violence that we have never seen before. Seventy-five percent of all extremist attacks in this country are committed by white supremacists.”

He added, “The second worrying phenomenon is the normalization of violence in this nation. We have had a dramatic spike in gun murders, mass shootings over the course of the last few years. And they barely get attention. The Buffalo shooting is getting the nations attention, but there were 19 people injured at a mass unit at the Milwaukee Bucks game and I scanned the major American news sites the next morning and you could barely find any reference to it. So, these two things happening side by side are absolutely frightening to many Americans. We don’t have to sit by and allow this to happen. We can pass laws, we can push back against these racist institutions to try and change the trajectory of violence in this nation.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/15/dem-sen-murphy-racist-ideology-and-speech-now-embedded-in-gop-fox-news-fueling-violence/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure that the host of the show asked Murphy for evidence to back up his slander?

Offline LMAO

Claim...

Seventy-five percent of all extremist attacks in this country are committed by white supremacists.”

Were does that stat come from? And how is white supremacists labelled?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Dem Sen. Murphy: ‘Racist Ideology and Speech Now Embedded’ in GOP, Fox News Fueling Violence

Pam Key 15 May 2022

Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT) said on this week’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show” that “racist ideology” in the Republican Party and Fox News is fueling violence.

Murphy said, “There’s two really frightening phenomenon that happened in this country right now. The first is the normalization of racism, right? You have racist ideology and speech now embedded inside major American institutions, the Republican Party, the former president’s political operation, Fox News. And it is fueling a level of violence that we have never seen before. Seventy-five percent of all extremist attacks in this country are committed by white supremacists.”

He added, “The second worrying phenomenon is the normalization of violence in this nation. We have had a dramatic spike in gun murders, mass shootings over the course of the last few years. And they barely get attention. The Buffalo shooting is getting the nations attention, but there were 19 people injured at a mass unit at the Milwaukee Bucks game and I scanned the major American news sites the next morning and you could barely find any reference to it. So, these two things happening side by side are absolutely frightening to many Americans. We don’t have to sit by and allow this to happen. We can pass laws, we can push back against these racist institutions to try and change the trajectory of violence in this nation.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/05/15/dem-sen-murphy-racist-ideology-and-speech-now-embedded-in-gop-fox-news-fueling-violence/
Everything he said is what the Democrat Communist Party is doing. If you want to know what the DCP is doing just see what they are blaming on the republicants.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Claim...

Seventy-five percent of all extremist attacks in this country are committed by white supremacists.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Claim...

It comes from a warm, dark, place.

Keep in mind, that to these people ANTIFA, BLM, and other Marxist extremists of every stripe are not "extremists", because they are of a like mind with the communists deciding whats what.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More desperation on display from the far-Left Fascist Communist Party.
BTW: I knew this was coming from a White guy and White people. White People scream "Racism!" more than any minority they claim to shelter, guide, and coddle, protect, ever do. Minorities would be lost and starving without the Liberal Angels taking care of them (like they do with all their pets).

Any time someone screams "Racism!!", 9 of 10 times it will be a White person.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Hoodat

Remind me again which Party ended slavery and segregation?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Remind me which party backs CRT and so-called "anti-racist" equity doctrine - both aspects of the new racism.