Author Topic: Milwaukee shooting near Bucks-Celtics game leaves 17 wounded, 10 in custody  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 14, 2022 7:35am EDT
Milwaukee shooting near Bucks-Celtics game leaves 17 wounded, 10 in custody
Nine firearms were recovered from the scene, after dozens were seen fleeing
By Brie Stimson | Fox News

Ten people have been taken into custody after 17 were shot in Milwaukee Friday evening near the Bucks-Celtics basketball game, police said Saturday.

Nine firearms were recovered from the scene, after dozens were seen fleeing, Milwaukee police said.

"Everybody started running," witness Brittany Bergstrom, who was at a nearby restaurant, told FOX 6 in Milwaukee. "There was a stampede, people running over the shrubs, hats shoes on the ground, drinks spilled everywhere."

She said her boyfriend pulled her behind a brick wall, "and if he wouldn't have this outcome would be a lot different. And that's all I know and everybody took off running and I just kept running."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/milwaukee-shooting-bucks-celtics-game-wounded-arrests
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

I will bet that all the shooters will be black as will be most of the victims.
 I read the Milwaukee news, mainly crime news, daily.  Like many other large American cities with a large black population Milwaukee is on a pace to set new homicide records. Virtually everybody shot will be black as will be the shooters. Most of the guns used will be illegal.
The people who demand more gun control i.e. gun confiscation are trying to convince average Americans that the gun violence surge crosses all demographics.
Basically, the surge is almost totally blacks killing other blacks.
But they'll demand law abiding citizens give up their guns because some demographics are unable to control themselves.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the 10 caught are Black or Latino/Hispanic, they will be out by morning with their weapons returned to them.

This is the Democrat's idea of 'law enforcement'. If they are White and not Antifa, who knows what will happen to them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am guessing all the shooters were holding the guns sideways,and above their heads,"causen be-in stylish bees whut iz im-portant!"

How the HELL can you shoot that many times into a crowd and not kill anyone?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If the 10 caught are Black or Latino/Hispanic, they will be out by morning with their weapons returned to them.

This is the Democrat's idea of 'law enforcement'. If they are White and not Antifa, who knows what will happen to them.
So they were all dark skinned Whites?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I am guessing all the shooters were holding the guns sideways,and above their heads,"causen be-in stylish bees whut iz im-portant!"

How the HELL can you shoot that many times into a crowd and not kill anyone?
Well all I can think of is 'by the grace of God'  :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

If they are white,they will be charged with attempted mass murder,hate crimes for anyone wounded,and being white in a no-white zone.

But they ain't white. I know this because nobody white shoots that many times and only wounds random people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!