Author Topic: White House Report Card: Biden’s trying, but nobody’s buying  (Read 82 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Report Card: Biden’s trying, but nobody’s buying
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | May 14, 2022 09:45 AM

This week’s White House Report Card finds President Joe Biden trying to explain away the woes of the country and his administration, but fewer people are listening to him.

Democratic pollster John Zogby, grading Biden a “C,” said the president isn’t hiding from the problems he faces with inflation, COVID-19 deaths, and the potential reversal of Roe vs. Wade, but he is also not making any progress in getting the public to buy what he is selling.

“While his approval rating hovered at 44% last week, this week it is back to 41% and trending downward,” said the longtime pollster.

Conservative Jed Babbin, grading an “F” for the week, said few are listening to Biden because they don’t believe him and feel the administration is just coming up with excuses for inflation, rising gas prices, and other problems instead of acting to fix them.

And like Zogby, he sees that trend continuing. “Never say it can’t get worse because it probably will next week,” he said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/white-house-report-card-bidens-trying-but-nobodys-buying
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: White House Report Card: Biden’s trying, but nobody’s buying
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 04:22:40 pm »
Democratic pollster John Zogby, grading Biden a “C,” said the president isn’t hiding from the problems he faces with inflation, COVID-19 deaths, and the potential reversal of Roe vs. Wade, but he is also not making any progress in getting the public to buy what he is selling.

Gee, I wonder if he threw up a little in his mouth telling that horseshit? In my book saying the problems aren't that bad, or that they don't exist but even if they do it's not my fault? That right there is hiding from it. But what can you expect from someone that is no longer anchored to reality and lives in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUcW9O4ztw