Author Topic: There Will Be Blood  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There Will Be Blood
« on: May 13, 2022, 01:19:11 pm »
May 13, 2022
There Will Be Blood
By Blaine L. Pardoe

Progressive activists have long fallen on the tactic of resorting to violence, destruction, and even bloodshed to get their points across. With the upcoming Supreme Court ruling on abortion, I feel assured they will once more pull this oft-used tool from their belt, and once again resort to carnage and mayhem. Already, they vandalized several Catholic churches last weekend, and firebombed a Right to Life group’s headquarters. A bullet was fired into the office of the Virginia Attorney General this week as well. Violence is already here. These were all pre-game activities as they warm up for what is to come.

In reality however, members of the far Left have consistently resorted to violence and sanctioned attacks against civilians. Many of the Vietnam protests turned into riots. Domestic terrorists belonging to the Weather Underground bombed school buildings, the U.S. Capitol, and the Pentagon. The SLA robbed banks, set off bombs and murdered innocent people.

In recent years, staff of the Trump Administration, such as Sarah Huckabee Sanders, faced confrontational harassment and were asked to leave businesses – actions fully supported by politicians such as Maxine Waters. Mad Maxine encouraged her followers to publicly accost Trump officials. Ten years earlier, such a statement by a politician would earn a well-deserved censure in the House. Now, it is accepted and even supported with nary an uproar. Let’s not forget that in June of 2017, a Bernie Sanders supporter shot and wounded Representative Steve Scalise during a baseball game. Encouraging acts of aggression gets you one thing – more aggression.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/05/there_will_be_blood.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: There Will Be Blood
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 01:32:24 pm »
They feel empowered, whether to commit mayhem as a form of political protest or simply to commit the usual crimes of assault, robbery, shoplifting. Civil authorities in Seattle, L.A., Portland, et al., have demonstrated they'll do nothing to stop such behavior.

I found interesting that in a city near me, things didn't go quite so well recently for a member of the entitled class. He was driving aggressively and erratically down a city street when a person of paler skin tone, a local business owner (biracial, incidentally), gestured at him, i.e., "Hey, cut it out!." The driver got out of his car and proceeded to assault the businessman, who happened to be carrying a concealed weapon lawfully. As the driver was on top of the other man, trying to pummel him, the man used his weapon to deliver three rounds into the person of the formerly entitled aggressor, fatally dispatching him to the great beyond.

Authorities investigated thoroughly, and despite much ballyhooing (and use of the race card) by the dead man's family, determined it was entirely justifiable as self-defense, and the grand jury agreed. I suspect a different result would have been found in a leftist-run city.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:40:08 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 01:38:23 pm »
It's the revolutionary mentality ... the ends justify the means ... encouraging terror and violence towards anti-revolutionaries.

In the Great American Experiment, the means - how the sausage gets made , sunshine is the best disinfectant - is the end.

Members of Congress have yielded too much of their individual representative power to party leadership, the Courts, Executive Orders, and regulators.  Nancy Pelosi and Kevin McCarthy aren't the only members of the House; Mitch McConnell and Chuck Schumer aren't the only members of the Senate.

Congress is a den of craven lemmings.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 01:41:11 pm »
They feel empowered, whether to commit mayhem as a form of political protest or simply to commit the usual crimes of assault, robbery, shoplifting. Civil authorities in Seattle, L.A., Portland, et al., have demonstrated they'll do nothing to stop such behavior.

I found interesting that in a city near me, things didn't go quite so well recently for a member of the entitled class. He was driving aggressively and erratically down a city street when a person of paler skin tone, a local business owner (biracial, incidentally), gestured at him, i.e., "Hey, cut it out!." The driver got out of his car and proceeded to assault the businessman, who happened to be carrying a concealed weapon lawfully. As the driver was on top of the other man, trying to pummel him, the man used his weapon to deliver three rounds into the person of the formerly entitled aggressor, fatally dispatching him to the great beyond.

Authorities investigated thoroughly, and despite much ballyhooing (and use of the race card) by the dead man's family, determined it was entirely justifiable as self-defense, and the grand jury agreed. I suspect a different result would have been found in a leftist-run city.

:thumbsup:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 01:59:50 pm »

@mountaineer

Loved your account..do you still write for your local paper?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 03:54:29 pm »
Loved your account..do you still write for your local paper?
:laugh: No, I gave it up around 2018 when my hips and back were so bad - I couldn't tolerate sitting at my computer or in a city council meeting for any length of time. I do miss it, though.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2022, 05:58:59 pm »
:laugh: No, I gave it up around 2018 when my hips and back were so bad - I couldn't tolerate sitting at my computer or in a city council meeting for any length of time. I do miss it, though.
That's too bad, you write in a clear and concise manner unlike the so called journalists of today. I'm sorry I never saw any of your work. :beer:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2022, 06:00:47 pm »
That's too bad, you write in a clear and concise manner unlike the so called journalists of today. I'm sorry I never saw any of your work. :beer:
Thanks. Don't mean to derail this thread, but I hoped my news writing was always factual, fair and concise.