Author Topic: Fireworks on ‘The View’ When Hosts Asked to Defend Abortion Views — Whoopi is Forced to Go to Break  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fireworks on ‘The View’ When Hosts Asked to Defend Abortion Views — Whoopi is Forced to Go to Break

by Kyle Becker

The women of ABC’s “The View” weighed in the abortion debate in light of an upcoming Supreme Court decision that would overturn landmark cases Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar lashed out against token conservative Alyssa Farah Griffin for challenging their views on the hot-button issue.

Watch:

https://rumble.com/embed/v11vff7/?pub=4

“This is an uncomfortable conversation we have to have,” Griffin said. “At what point does a baby in the womb have rights?”

“Is it a ninth month? Is it a third trimester?” Griffin asked.

“Listen, I don’t have to tell you. Because —” Goldberg began.

“It’s none of your business,” Joy Behar chimed in.

“It’s your decision,” Goldberg added.

“Yeah,” Sunny Hostin agreed.

“What you do with your body, and how your family work,” Goldberg continued.

“It’s a really tough —” Griffin tried to say.

“And for me, I don’t care what your religious beliefs are,” Goldberg said.

“But it’s not even a religion,” Griffin pointed out. “It’s a philosophical debate. When does the baby in the womb —”

“OK OK,” Goldberg stopped her. “Wait, wait, wait.”

“Listen, it doesn’t matter when you think it is,” Goldberg replied bluntly. “If I don’t think that that when it is —”

Goldberg then went to break rather than have to deal with her views being challenged.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/fireworks-on-the-view-when-hosts-asked-to-defend-abortion-views-whoopi-is-forced-to-go-to-break-knab/

« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:12:13 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34