Author Topic: ‘End of an Era’: GOP Erodes Black Support Away from Democrats — Over 100 Black Republicans Running f  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘End of an Era’: GOP Erodes Black Support Away from Democrats — Over 100 Black Republicans Running for Office

Jacob Bliss 13 May 2022

Black Americans have started to support Republicans in droves as their approval of Democrats has diminished over the years, paving the way for over 100 black conservatives throughout the country to run for office in 2022.

In the current 2022 midterm elections, over 100 black Republicans are running in primary elections at all levels, with over 70 of those candidates running for Congress. Republicans, after striving to win back the House in 2020, left the Democrats with the slimmest majority in modern history and gave themselves the upper hand in the midterms.

To win the majority requires a net gain of only five Republican seats in November, and a lot is on the line in both the House and the Senate. Losing either one of the chambers could mean the Democrats and Biden will have a more challenging time passing their partisan agenda items before the next presidential election.

The bottom line is that while the Democrats double down on their failed policies pushed by a failing administration that overplays their divisive rhetoric, Republicans are committed to enacting policies that lift all Americans from every background — and embodied by black Republican candidates across the country, such as Texas’s Wesley Hunt and Michigan’s John James seen as rising stars in the party.

As the support from black voters has diminished over the years, Republican candidates such as former President Donald Trump have made inroads with the minority communities after showing support across the county.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/13/end-of-an-era-gop-erodes-black-support-away-from-democrats-over-100-black-republicans-running-for-office/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Good to see more and more blacks finally leaving the plantation and freeing themselves from bondage to the dems/libs/progs.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like LBJ was only off by 140 years or so.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

The GOP does not have to take a majority of the black votes to win. They just need to chip away at that 90 to 95% lockstep vote for Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

The GOP does not have to take a majority of the black votes to win. They just need to chip away at that 90 to 95% lockstep vote for Democrats

:thumbsup:

In other words, they need to at least start being competitive.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Republicans are eroding black votes from democrats, you KNOW what that means!  RACISTS, Racists, racists!   Are Republicans going to start a black plantation, imitating the democrats, mostly whites in charge, plantation?  Can black Republicans remain black, or stepping off that plantation lose the color of their skin, like they did on the democrat plantation?
 ****slapping :shrug: ****slapping
 :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good to see more and more blacks finally leaving the plantation and freeing themselves from bondage to the dems/libs/progs.

@Kamaji

Agreed!

The LBJ strategy was to keep them on the Dim Plantation by using corrupt black religious leaders to influence them.

And it worked so well he even bragged about it for the WH microphones,when he said in reference to feral regulations giving blacks "rights" that no one else had,that "This will keep the bleep voting Democratic for the next 100 years!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Republicans are eroding black votes from democrats, you KNOW what that means!  RACISTS, Racists, racists!   Are Republicans going to start a black plantation, imitating the democrats, mostly whites in charge, plantation?  Can black Republicans remain black, or stepping off that plantation lose the color of their skin, like they did on the democrat plantation?
 ****slapping :shrug: ****slapping
 :smokin:

@christian

????? I don't get it. There is more to the character of a people than their skin color,despite all the racial propaganda spewed by the left and their newspapers and broadcast media.

Anybody that has ever been in the military or worked with minorities knows this.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Most people know that democrats suffer from elitist narrow visions and elitist coffee klatches and parties where the elitist talk and repeat thepopulatelitism of the day,and bad mouth selected groups they laugh at and manipulate.  Certainly not utterly rejecting whites as the ultra-rich moved past old prejudices in favor of money elitism.  The DC elities seems to be some of the worst incestuous bunches, and they have Epstein Island well muzzled secrets so they can move forward with minimal CHANGES.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions