Author Topic: WH defends Biden's 'great MAGA king' comment, says president isn't afraid to call out 'extreme posit  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 May 12, 2022 4:43pm EDT
WH defends Biden's 'great MAGA king' comment, says president isn't afraid to call out 'extreme positions'
Biden called Trump 'the great MAGA king' in an apparent insult
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Outgoing White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Thursday defended President Biden calling his predecessor, former President Donald Trump, "the great MAGA king."

During her daily press briefing, Psaki was asked by Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich whether the president's comments were unifying.

"Well, I would say that the president is not afraid to call out what he sees as extreme positions that are out of line with where the American people stand," Psaki responded.

"And whether that is supporting a tax plan that will raise taxes on 75 million Americans making less than $100,000 a year, or whether it is supporting efforts to overturn Roe v. Wade, something that two thirds of the American people in a Fox News poll, may I add, supported, and there are countless examples from there.

"The president believes that there is still work we can do together," she continued. "The bipartisan innovation is a good example of that. But again, he is not going to stand back and stand aside while people are pushing for extreme positions that are not in the interests or supported by the vast majority of the American people."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-biden-trump-maga-king-extreme-positions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Please do it again and again.  Double down on this, I dare you.  I Double-Dawg Dare you!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

I bet Peppermint Patty is so relieved to be out of the madhouse that is the Biden White House.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump is THE GREAT MAGA KING!!
Biden is THE KING OF IDIOTS!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rustynail

Pee-Wee's playhouse is back.  "I know you are but what am I"?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The only reason the mainstream seems so EXtreme, is that the little Yazoo that floats his boat is so far over from the main channel it may never rejoin the flow...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis